Chapter 32

No one's POV

Harry was sitting at Slytherin table with all the others in his house as he looked across from him to see that Tobi was looking at him and he could feel the smile that was under the mask.

Tobi had been the one who had sent for the others and after the event that had taken place some months back, he was filled in on the situation.

He had offered to take the destroyed stone and seal it away in a scroll before he put it away in a place he hadn't shared claiming it to be a secret.

Jessie was well and had only suffered from a few small scratches and from a sudden lose of consciousness.

"I am glad to see that you have all been so while after such a long school year." Dumbledore said as he addressed them all at the end of the year feast.

Harry wasn't paying attention to him in the slightest not for a lack of being preoccupied by other thoughts, merely because he did not want to waste time listening to the headmaster drone on about who he the year was over.

He turned his head as he looked at Daphne before allowing a small smile to grace his face.

'Still so much to learn...Hm...though perhaps I can find a suitable weapon for her to use.' Harry thought when Daphne saw him looking as she smiled back at him.

Harry glanced at his sister out the corner of his eye, seeing she was well always made him feel...happy or at least a close substitute to it.

Harry wasn't focused on the events that were taking place, though he had heard his house had won something called the House Cup.

Once all that was done and Harry could go back to doing as he pleased, he made his way back to Slytherin House.

As he walked he felt a hand touch his shoulder.

"Yes Jessie?"

"Are you sure I can't convince you to come home?" She asked him and Harry chuckled.

"No, I don't think you can but perhaps...you can come visit me." Harry offered and Jessie smiled nodding.

"But I don't know where you are living now." Jessie said and Harry nodded.

"When I am settled I will send you my address." Harry said and started walking away.

"Can I tell mum and uncle Sirius?" She asked and Harry stopped before turning to her nodding.

"Of course."

Jessie smiled and just as Harry was about to turn around, she quickly ran before hugging him.

Harry looked at his sister before he raised his arms and hugged her back.

They stayed like that for a few more minutes before Harry pulled away.

"I will contact you when I am able too." Harry said as he turned and walked away returning to his room.

Harry had already packed his things the night before so he didn't have to worry about that as he sat down on his bed.

"Did you need something as well?" Harry asked not looking behind him as Daphne was sitting in his armchair.

"Do you think we can still train during the holiday?" She asked and Harry turned to her seeing Buster with her.

"I assumed you would like to take this holiday to rest." Harry said and Daphne shook her head.

"I want to continue learning from you." Daphne said as she looked down at the bunny.

"He's so well behaved, how did you manage that?" She asked and Harry looked at her.

"He just needed proper instruction and care." Harry said before he gave a small yawn.

"It is late, I believe that it's best to go to sleep, we leave tomorrow after all." Harry said and Daphne nodded.

"Yes, good night." She said and got up before putting the bunny down as she walked to the door before stopping.

"Uhm...Harry."

"Yes?"

"I...U-Uhm, thank you for everything you've done for me this year." Daphne said not looking at him out of embarrassment.

"It was no problem, it would not be gentlemanly if I were to not help you." Harry said smiling at her a bit.

Daphne glanced at him out the corner of her eye before turning away again.

"Night!" She said quickly and left.

Harry sat in his room alone before he laid down on his bed and stared at the ceiling.

He noticed that there was movement coming from the side of his bed as he moved over a bit and looked down seeing Buster trying to climb onto his bed as well.

Harry looked at him before he moved more and picked him up before placing him on the bed as well.

"What is it?" He asked the bunny who sniffed the bed a bit before moving closer to Harry and laid down.

Harry chuckled as he rubbed their back before laying down as well.

"Goodnight Buster." Harry said quietly which was met with Buster moving closer to him.

Harry followed his pets lead and went to sleep.

The next day

Harry was standing before the broken gates of a Manor as he looked at it.

He had decided not to travel with the rest of the students via train as Alucard took over before melting into the shadows along with Harry's possessions, luggage and of course, Buster.

The boy and bunny stared at the Manor for quite a bit before Harry took the moment to speak.

"This is where you had in mind?" Harry asked as Alucard manifested before nodding.

"Yes, once upon a time, this was home to an organisation that was used solely for the purpose of hunting down and killing vampires, now...it is merely here as a shadow of its former self." Alucard said as he looked at the Hellsing Manor.

"This will be the perfect base of operations and it is isolated yet close enough to London that I may continue my work." Harry said as a smile crept onto his face.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for this chapter

Drop a comment on what you thought of it

THATS ALL FOR NOW

PEACE OUT Y'ALL