Chapter 40

No one's POV

Harry returned to his compartment where he saw his sister sitting and talking with Daphne while Ginny was there as well.

"Oh, when did you get here Ginevra? Jessie?" Harry asked smiling at them.

"A little bit after you left from what Daphne told us, you went to talk to Nikola, right?" Jessie asked and Harry nodded.

"That is correct, I require his assistance but we shall talk more on the matter when we get to Hogwarts." Harry said and Jessie nodded.

"Mom was a bit sad that she missed you at the station." Jessie said and Harry raised an eyebrow.

"I see, I will send a letter to her as soon as I am able too then." Harry said as he closed his eyes.

He thought for a moment before he slowly opened his eyes.

"Tell of this man...Gilderoy Lockhart." Harry said as his eyes slowly moved to his sister.

Jessie had a disgusted expression on her face upon hearing that name as she rolled her eyes.

"Apparently he's some grand wizard who has been on many adventures but after meeting him, he just looks like some pompous git who wears to much flashy clothing." Jessie spat which sparked a giggle from Ginny.

"Yo, seems like this is where the party is." Buda said as he leaned against the compartment door as he reached up and pulled the lollipop he had out of his mouth.

He walked in and sat down next to Harry as he put the lollipop back into his mouth and rested his arms behind his head.

"What did I miss?" He asked.

"Nothing really, just me talking about that git Gilderoy Lockhart." Jessie said and Buda raised an eyebrow before he chuckled.

"Dang, sounds like a really...what's the word I'm looking for...oh, you're brother Daniel." Buda said chuckling a bit.

"Well hello there." Qin Shi Huang said as he walked into the compartment along with Tobi and Adam.

"We're sitting with Nikola and Gondul, we just came to say hello." Qin Shi Huang said.

"We also met the most interesting first year, he's about Ginny's age." Tobi said and Adam nodded.

After talking for a bit they left the room as well before Busters nose poked out of Harry's left pouch.

"He really goes with you everywhere doesn't he?" Jessie asked looking at the bunny and Harry smiled a bit before nodding his head.

"I enjoy having a companion with me." Harry said simply.

He reached into his other pouch and pulled out a small container with cut up vegetables as he took a piece of lettuce and held it out for Buster.

Buster sniffed it before taking it as he ate it happily.

The ride to the school was filled with delightful chatter among everyone that was in the compartment...except for one.

Harry was sleeping with his head against where he was sitting.

Buster was sitting in Jessie's lap staring up at her.

Jessie looked down at the bunny before smiling as she gently rubbed their head.

Buster accepted this happily as they laid down on her lap.

Harry however slowly began to shift as his head moved before it laid on Daphne's shoulder.

Daphne's eyes widened as she looked at Harry who remained asleep before she remained still for him as to not disturb him.

"Someone seems to like having my brother on their shoulder." Jessie teased while Daphne blushed a little.

"No, I just don't want him to wake up." Daphne said and Buda chuckled as he looked at her.

"Oh really now, then how come you're enjoying it?" He asked as Daphne glared at him.

"Shut up." She growled and Buda just gave a laugh in response.

After that moment, there was some small talk between them all.

"So Gin, you excited to be going to Hogwarts?" Buda asked smiling at her.

Ginny's eyes widened as she looked at Buda not trusting herself to say anything.

Buda raised a confused eyebrow while Daphne and Jessie shared a small giggle.

"Uh...Ginny?" Buda asked as he moved closer before waving his hand in front of her.

"Anyone home?" He asked with a smile.

Ginny's cheeks began to turn red as Jessie decided to help her friend.

"Buda, don't you know it's a bit rude to do that?" Jessie asked and Buda looked at her.

"Uh...isn't it also kinda rude to not answer someone who asked the person a question?" Buda asked.

"She's just a bit tired right now, like Harry." Daphne said as Buda just shrugged and leaned back once more.

"Now that you mention it, I could use a few Z's myself." Buda said as he rested his arms behind his head.

He drifted off to sleep not long after as he snored lightly.

"Ginny, you might have a crush on him but do try to go about it better." Jessie said as Ginny blushes more before nodding.

Ginny had developed a small crush on Buda since she had met him at Harry, Jessie and Daniels birthday party.

The three girls talked for a bit before enjoying the rest of the ride to the school in silence.

Harry and Buda had woken up when they were about a half-hour from the school before they were asked to wait outside by the girls so that they could change.

"But we just woke up." Buda groaned as he stood up anyway while Harry followed him.

"Best not to argue." Harry said as he and Buda walked outside the compartment with Harry holding Buster before they waited a few minutes.

"All right, you can come in." Jessie said as she opened the compartment door revealing them to be in their uniforms before they switched places with the boys who changed.

Soon they were all changed and in their uniforms.

"Man, we got one from every house except Gryffindor." Buda said as he transferred all the candy he had in his clothes to his uniform.

"I'm surprised you don't worry about things like ants or other things." Jessie said and Buda chuckled.

"The insects know not to mess with the Enlightened One's candy." Buda said getting a small laugh.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for this chapter

Drop a comment on what you thought of it

THATS ALL FOR NOW

PEACE OUT Y'ALL