Chapter 7

No one's POV

Harry watched as the train departed from the station and soon he was now looking at the countryside that was passing by.

Harry heard the ribbit of a frog as he turned his head seeing a frog passing by as he reached for a knife but decided against it since it would be a waste not to mention it would make his blade filthy with amphibian blood and mucus.

Harry closed his eyes for the moment as he listened to the sound of the train on the railway, the hiss of smoke, the grinding of gears and the burning that came when coal or wood was tossed into the furnace, he heard them all.

"What do you want?" Harry asked as he opened one eye and turned his head.

"I was wondering if perhaps I could sit here."

The one who asked was wearing an orange mask that had a swirl pattern that led to his right eye and that was the only thing that was visible on his face.

He wore a black coat that reached down to his mid calf, on it was a red cloud on the front as he walked into the room and sat down.

"Forgive me for the sudden disruption but I was wondering if perhaps you would be open to share this compartment with me?" He asked and Harry looked at him for a moment before nodding his head.

"To deny someone goes against what I stand for, the true essence of a gentleman would be stained with a lack of honesty." Harry said as he looked at the ceiling.

The other boy merely looked at Harry before he nodded his head.

"Such a poor family wouldn't you agree?" The masked boy asked him and this peeked Harry's interest a his right eye swirled.

The emotions that he saw within the masked boys soul was that similar to his own and this only peeked his interest much more than he thought it originally would before he stopped the ability.

"I thought it was quite beautiful." Harry said as he looked at the masked boy.

"They died together as a family should, is there nothing more beautiful than that?" Harry asked and the masked boy nodded.

"You are quite right." He said as they both sat in a comfortable silence.

"Forgive me for my lack of manners, my name is Harry." Harry introduced himself.

"And I, Tobi." He said and Harry nodded.

"A pleasure Tobi." Harry said.

Tobi and Harry made pleasant conversation with each other before Tobi introduced Harry to his own weapons.

"I see so you have studied the art of being Shinobi." Harry said in fascination.

"And you the assassin, that is interesting on its own." Tobi said and Harry nodded.

"This is going to be quite the experience will it not?" Harry asked and Tobi nodded as they now sat in silence.

Harry began to hum the song as he looked out the window, it was currently sunset before Harry got up.

"Anything off the cart?"

Harry turned and looked at the woman who walked with the sweets cart before they shook their heads.

"No thank you." They said and she nodded before she walked away from them.

"She could be quite the easy target." Jack said and Harry nodded.

'For the time being I will spare her, she not Templar or deserving of it.' Harry said back and Jack nodded.

Soon it came time for them to change into their uniforms.

They got changed as Harry put the pouches at his side and sat back down.

"We are almost there." Tobi said as he looked out the window.

Harry followed his glance and saw in the distance that he could just feintly see the school as the late afternoon sunlight shone on it.

Harry rested his head against his hand as he decided that for the last few moment until he got to Hogwarts he would rest.

TimeSkip

Harry opened his eyes as he saw they had just pulled up into a station.

The sun had completely gone down as it was now night.

Harry chuckled at the irony as the night time was when he did most of his work.

"We have to go." Tobi said as he stood up but Harry motioned him to go without him.

"I'll join you in a few moments I need to make sure that I have everything I need." Harry said and Tobi glanced at him for a moment before nodding as he left.

Harry smiled as he sat still and waited for a moment until he was the only one to remain in the train.

"It would be ungentlemanly to not perform the task I do so enjoy." Harry said as his smile got bigger.

Harry quietly walked out of the train and blended into the darkness.

Harry used his sixth sense to look around before his eyes landed on a target.

"There soul is wretched hehe how fitting." Harry said as the darkness enveloped him once more.

The one who was Harry's target was a man who was walking along the station.

From the state of him it was clear that he was heavily intoxicated as he stumbled along.

Harry had used the man's disorientation to lay his trap.

First he needed to make sure the man was slow moving.

He had set piano wire in front of the man as he ran his gloved hand over it to test its strength and smiled once he found out it was nice and tight.

Hearing the sound of footsteps he moved into the dark.

He watched the man walk before he trip over the piano wire.

"Bloody hell!" The man cursed and Harry threw a knife cutting his leg as the man cursed more.

Since the man was drunk he assumed that the cut on his leg was because he had fallen as he slowly gotten up and dusted himself off paying no attention of his surroundings.

Unknown to him that right behind him stood his killer.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for this chapter

Drop a comment on what you thought of it

THATS ALL FOR NOW

PEACE OUT Y'ALL