Chapter 26

No one's POV

Harry opened his eyes as he sat up in his bed and stretched for a moment.

"Christmas day." Harry said as he turned and got up from his bed.

He took his things as he walked out of his room to the bathroom.

Once he was done with everything he needed to do he walked out in his clothes which consisted of grey formal pants, a white long sleeved shirt accompanied with a black tie, grey waistcoat and his gloves.

Nodding he walked to the couch and sat down.

As usual he woke up much earlier than most so he closed his eyes for a moment.

Soon everyone else woke up as well as they met with Harry.

"Happy Christmas Harry." Daphne greeted with a small smile.

"Happy Christmas." Qin Shi Huang said and Harry nodded.

"Happy Christmas to you both."

"Come on! We have presents to open." Qin Shi Huang said as he pointed to the Christmas tree in the common room with a smile.

Harry gave a small chuckle and nodded before he stood up.

"I will return in a moment." Harry said as he walked away.

He left his common room and went straight to Ravenclaw.

He stood outside the entrance to the common room before he looked around.

He looked back at the entrance before he shook his head.

'Can one of you help me?' Harry asked those who inhabited his body.

"I can be of service." Alucard said and Harry considered it a bit before he nodded.

Harry's body began to turn into dark reddish mist as he slipped through the cracks.

Harry's body reformed as he took a moment and held his head looking around.

No one was awake yet so he sat down on the couch and waited a bit.

From what his sister told him, she was one of the only few Ravenclaw who still stayed at Hogwarts for the holidays.

After a moment his sister walked down from the girls side of Ravenclaw.

Jessie saw Harry and smiled at him.

"Happy Christmas, Harry." She said and he said it back.

"Come, let's open presents together at Slytherin." Harry said and Jessie nodded.

TimeSkip

They sat around the tree as Harry smiled a bit and handed Jessie a present.

"You got me something?" Jessie asked and Harry nodded.

"Rather, I stole it as a...spoil of victory of sorts." Harry said waving his hand a bit.

Jessie looked at him confused before she opened the present revealing a cloak of sorts as Jessie's eyes widened.

"You didn't." She said looking at Harry who merely smiled.

"But I did." Harry said.

"What is that?" Daphne asked as she looked at the cloak.

"It's an invisibility cloak!" Jessie said as she took it out.

"Where did you even find one?" Jessie asked and Harry chuckled.

"That's something I'll keep to myself for now." Harry said and Jessie just smiled.

"Thanks Harry, this is amazing." Jessie said.

Harry chuckled before he turned to Daphne and held out a box to her.

"Consider this for a job well done in your training so far." Harry said.

Daphne looked down at the box and opened it.

It was an old knife in a black leather sheath but when she took the knife out it seemed to be in very good condition.

"That was the first knife I had ever used, it was given to me by my godfather...on the last birthday I ever spent with my family before I left." Harry said as he looked at the knife.

Daphne looked at Harry in surprise that he would give her something that clearly had sentimental value to him.

"Are you sure you want me to have this?" She asked and Harry nodded.

"Yes I am, it's yours now." Harry said.

Harry then turned to Qin Shi Huang and handed him something.

"I'm sorry for not knowing you well enough to get you something better but I do hope you like this." Harry said.

Qin Shi Huang took it as he opened the item to see it was a scroll as he chuckled.

"If this is what I think it is then thank you." Qin Shi Huang said as he smiled putting the scroll away.

The three smiled before they grabbed a present and handed it to Harry who looked at it.

"We all got you this." Jessie said with a smile as she motioned for him to open it.

Harry looked at the box before he noticed that there was a moving sound from inside it.

He carefully opened the box before he saw a small nose pop out.

Harry's eyes widened as he reached in and pulled out a bunny who seemed to still be a baby.

Harry looked at the bunny for a moment and immediately got attached.

He took the bunny out carefully and sat them down on his lap.

"We thought that since you spend so much time killing...it would be nice to do the opposite and take care of something." Jessie said and Harry gave a small chuckle and rubbed the bunnies back.

"An interesting idea but I like it nonetheless." Harry said as he looked at the bunny.

"I'm going to name him...Buster." Harry said putting the bunny on the floor as he watched him hop around.

The rest of their day was spent together with each other as they enjoyed the company.

Harry had taken some time to set up a home for Buster before he sat down in his chair and began to read.

As he was reading he felt something pressing against his foot.

He glanced past the book and noticed that Buster was sitting against him as he looked up at Harry.

Harry smiled softly as he reached down and picked him up before gently laying him down on his lap.

Buster laid down and closed his eyes while Harry rubbed his back gently using one hand to read from the book.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for this chapter

Drop a comment on what you thought of it

THATS ALL FOR NOW

PEACE OUT Y'ALL