Chapter 5

No one's POV

Harry digested the words that Jack had said as he leaned back against the trunk sitting down.

He had to leave? How was he going to tell any of this to his sister?...was it too late to reconsider?

Having no other choice Harry stood up and began walking back to the manor.

Once he got there he walked in quietly when the scene before him made him freeze.

Ron and Daniel were busy pestering his sister and Ginny as his eyes narrowed.

Harry walked over and shoved them both back.

"I warned you both." He said as he glared at them.

"Ugh why does this squib always bother us?" Ron asked as he glared back at Harry as Daniel moved forward and shoved Harry back.

"Get out of the way, they actually want to spend time with us and not do it out of pity." Daniel said.

"What are you talking about Daniel?" Jessie asked as she stood behind Harry.

"I know what your doing Jessie, your pretending to be friends with the squib because mum probably told you too or something because no way you would ever want to spend time with a weakling like him." Daniel said and Harry looked down to the ground.

Jessie walked out from behind Harry and went straight to Daniel who smirked triumphantly only to be slapped by his sister.

"How dare you say something so horrible!" Jessie spat and Harry looked at her in shock.

"Harry is my brother and my best friend, he is more than you ever will be you selfish, spoiled, stupid prat!" Jessie said as she glared at him.

Harry felt tears well up in his eyes as he heard his sister say those words.

The only thing that happened next was the sound of another slap this time it was Jessie being slapped by Ron.

"You are such a stupid girl." Ron said.

Harry saw red as he grabbed Ron's hand drawing the knife Sirius had given him and cut Ron's hand making him scream.

Harry put the knife away and turned to his brother and gave him one hard punch to the eye causing Daniel to fall.

"You let him do that!" Harry exclaimed as he tackled Daniel and punched him while all Daniel could do was block his face.

The adults heard the commotion and went to it only to see Ron on the ground crying as he held his bleeding hand while Harry tried to punch his brother while Jessie held her now bruised cheek and a stunned Ginny.

Sirius ran over and pulled off Harry from his brother trying to calm him down.

"I'll kill you!!" Harry exclaimed.

"I promise you death!!" Harry yelled as Sirius held him.

"Shhh... Calm down Harry, calm down." Sirius said as he hugged the boy tightly.

"What happened here?" James demanded and Daniel took this moment to talk.

"I saw Harry slap Jessie before he was going to Ginny and we tried to stop him but then he went mad grabbing Ron's arm pulling out a knife before he cut his hand before he punched me in the eye and kept trying to hurt me." Daniel said.

The whole room was silent but Harry protested.

"He's a liar!" Harry spat but James glared at the boy and walked over to him.

"Where is the knife?" He asked and Harry looked up at him but said nothing.

"Where is it." He said this time his anger was increased and Harry looked down as Sirius let go of him.

Harry silently reached into his pocket and pulled out the knife before James tried to take it away but Harry pulled it away.

"No! I won't let you take this!" Harry protested.

James grabbed Harry's arm and took the knife away from him taking it out of the sheath only to see the blood stain on it.

James put the knife back in the sheath and put it aside before he grabbed Harry's arm.

"How dare you hurt your siblings and your brother's friend." James said.

"I didn't! You just don't li-" Harry was cut off by James slapping him across the face.

"Don't lie to me!" James shouted and Harry turned to him but his eyes held only anger.

"You....never listen!" Harry shouted at him.

"WHAT MAKES DANIEL SO SPECIAL THAT HE CAN GET AWAY WITH ANYTHING BUT YOU ALWAYS BLAME ME!!" Harry shouted.

"Because at least Daniel has the potential to become a great wizard while you are nothing but a squib!" James snarled.

A deathly silence filled the room as Harry looked at his father in shock before he looked down to the ground.

"James!" Sirius said as he pushed James off Harry.

"What is wrong with you!?" He shouted in his friends face.

Harry just grabbed his knife and bolted towards outside as he ran away despite the shouts of his name.

He ran all the way back to the cave and then he broke down crying.

His own father....the one who was suppose to care had just called him everything he had been forced to hear from his brother....

He thought that leaving would be much harder than it was but now...the decision was too easy.

Harry's crying stopped as he stood up and wiped his eyes.

"Jack." Harry said as he put the knife away and turned around now facing Jack who looked at him.

"I want to go far away from here, I want to learn and I want to kill." Harry said and Jack smiled at the boy and nodded.

"Then go we shall." He said as Harry turned towards the trunk and ran his hand along it once more before he and the trunk were gone leaving only Jack who smiled.

"When I am done with the boy, he will be an assassin and a great one." Jack said before from the darkness walked another entity.

"Then turn him into a suitable host for me, I entrust you with that much." He said and Jack turned to him with a smile.

"Rest assured, he will be." Jack said before both he and the entity were gone.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for this chapter

Drop a comment on what you thought of it

THATS ALL FOR NOW

PEACE OUT Y'ALL