Chapter 13

No one's POV

Harry was sitting in breakfast but this time he was sitting next to Daphne.

"Have you slept well?" He asked her as he ate a bit of toast.

"I have." She said and Harry nodded.

"What about you?" She asked and Harry glanced at her.

"I have slept quite well thank you." Harry said with a small smile.

Daphne returned the gesture and Harry chuckled before he turned his head towards the teachers table.

He was doing it again...

That fidgety professor was staring at his siblings and Harry knew there was something else about him than met the eye.

Quirells eyes landed on Harry before he quickly looked away from him and Harry narrowed his eyes.

"He better not try anything." Harry muttered quietly.

"Greengrass why are you wasting your time associating with these fools when you should be spending time with me?" Malfoy said as he walked over with his two idiotic bodyguards Crabbe and Goyle.

"Because I prefer there company over an arrogant Ponce like you." Daphne said as she didn't even look at him while a snicker came from Qin Shi Huang and Tracy.

Malfoy glared at her before he was met with Harry's glare.

"Leave." Harry said.

His voice was deadly calm but there were large hints of evil and malice.

Malfoy shook for a moment before the three of them left as Harry sighed and looked over at his sister as his expression changed.

He saw her talking to some Ravenclaws and she was smiling.

Harry closed his eyes for a moment and realised something.

'I need a target.' Harry thought.

It had been too long since he had killed anyone and he needed to do it soon.

"Aren't you excited? Today is our first flying lesson!" Tracy said and Harry shook his head.

"Oh joy." He said as he sipped his tea.

Unfortunately that day was also mail day as owls came flying in and out with parcels, letters and others.

Harry moved his cup of tea out of the way as a feather fell where it was.

"This is quite bothersome." He said which got a nod from the others.

TimeSkip

The First years were outside as they stood before Madam Hooch who would be teaching them their first lesson.

This was a mixture of the first years which aided Harry since he was with his sister and that meant unfortunately his brother and Ron as well.

"Now! All of you will step next to your broom, hold your hand out over the broom and say up." She said before she blew her whistle.

Harry stepped next to his broom and did as told as the broom shot into his hand.

Tobi, Qin Shi Huang, Daphne and Jessie were the same as him even Malfoy got it on his first try.

Harry smirked as he watched Ron's broom smack him in the face.

After a little while everyone had a broom in their hands before the lesson continued.

"Now you will mount the broom, kick off the ground, hover for a few moments then lean forward and plant your feet firmly on the ground."

The whistle was blown again as everyone got onto the broom and kicked off the ground except for a boy named Neville Longbottom who somehow lost control of his broom.

"Mr. Longbottom return to the ground this instant!" Madam Hooch instructed but Neville couldn't control the movements of the broom.

"I can't!" Neville screamed before he hit the wall and began to fall before his robe was caught on a torch.

The robe tore and Neville landed on the ground as everyone rushed over to him.

"Move out of the way." Madam Hooch said as she cleared some first years out of the way while Neville held his arm in pain.

She knelt down and examined the injury.

"It seems like it's broken." She said as she carefully helped Neville to his feet.

She began to walk with Neville before turning to the rest of the first years.

"All of you are to remain on the ground until I return, should I see a single broom in the air I will have you out of the school faster than you can say Quidditch." She said before she took Neville into the school towards the Medical wing.

Malfoy turned towards where Neville was and noticed something as he picked it up.

"It seems Longbottom forgot something." He said with a nasty smirk.

Harry was about to do something when Jessie beat him to it.

"Give it here Malfoy." Jessie said as she glared at him.

Malfoy glared back at he before he smiled and threw it into the air catching it.

"No I don't think I will." He said before he got onto his broom.

"In fact I think I'll leave it somewhere for Longbottom to find." He said as he went into the air.

"Jessie don't follow him." Harry instructed but she shook her head and got onto her broom going into the air after him.

Harry shook his head before he began to look around the area.

He watched as Jessie tried to get the Remembrall back from Malfoy only for him to throw it.

Jessie flew after it as she got dangerously close to the wall before she caught it.

She smiled as she held it in her hand and began to come back down to the ground when suddenly her broom jerked.

The broom began to move uncontrollably in the air as Jessie screamed.

Harry's eyes widened as he looked around as he watched her fly through the air as the broom tried to throw her off.

"She won't last long." Qin Shi Huang said and Harry nodded.

"Give me a moment to think." He said as he looked around the area before he found it.

"I know what I need to do." Harry said as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a machine that looked like a fancy looking pistol.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for this chapter

Drop a comment on what you thought of it

THATS ALL FOR NOW

PEACE OUT Y'ALL