Chapter 48

No one's POV

Harry found himself sitting on a chair before a table similar to one that could be found outside a cafe.

On the table were two tea cups, one in front of Harry and the other opposite him before an empty chair.

Looking around Harry found himself sitting in an open area while surrounding the area were lush trees laden with flowers upon them.

Above him was a blue sky with some clouds as Harry had to admit that it was quite the sight as he looked at the tea pot before taking it.

He poured tea into the cups as he slowly raised the cup to his lips and drank some.

"Darjeeling..." He muttered before hearing a small chuckle.

"My favourite."

Harry looked up to see Jack standing there as he walked to the open seat and sat down before drinking some of the tea himself.

"I assume...that you would not have brought me to a place like this for no reason..." Harry said and Jack nodded.

"It's time isn't it..."

Jack said nothing as he simply set the cup down and looked at Harry who was staring down at the tea cup.

"Yes...I suppose it is but, before my departure...I would like to set some things straight." Jack said as Harry nodded.

He did not meet Jack's eyes but he knew that Harry was listening.

"There was never a time when I was not proud of you or what you've become, as time passed you have shown me all the progress you have made and I am certain you are more than capable without my aid." Jack said.

"But...even so...I want you to stay with me." Harry said as Jack smiled sadly.

"You always knew I would not he staying forever besides..." Jack said as he rose up from his place.

He walked around the table and squatted down before Harry placing a hand on his shoulder.

"My boy, all things whether they were good or bad eventually come to an end, the people we've met in this world will eventually leave us but they still exist in our memories." Jack said.

Jack smiled softly before he pulled the boy into a hug.

Harry remained motionless for a few moments before he returned the hug quickly holding Jack tightly.

Jack pulled away as he let out a soft chuckle before he rose up.

Harry looked at him before Jack's body glowed green.

Taking a step back, Jack looked at his body as it began to break apart.

"Ah, well I must bid you farewell now, Harry." Jack said as his body broke apart more as he gave him one more smile.

"Do not be sad, I'm sure that someday we will meet again, hopefully not too soon though, I want you to live a full life."

Harry wanted to say something but couldn't find the words.

"Jack, I..."

"I know, and I care a great deal for you as well, Harry." Jack said.

"I will miss you."

Those were Jack's final words before he was gone completely.

Harry was now alone as he looked at the ground before he let out a shaky breath.

He had woken up as he looked down to see Buster nudging against his leg.

Harry picked up the bunny before hugging it close as he closed his eyes for a moment.

Buster seemed to sense the sadness coming from his owner but to Harry...this feeling was so foreign to him.

He didn't know when last he had truly felt sadness since he had left home but now...it came back with a great stabbing force.

He felt his breath catch in his throat as his eyes were glassy.

Harry just continued to hug the bunny before an arm wrapped around his shoulder.

Turning his head he saw Alucard next to him.

Alucard just looked ahead, not uttering a single word but he kept his arm around Harry.

Harry just rested his head against the vampire and closed his eyes.

"He was a good man, better than any I've come to know." Alucard said as Harry just nodded.

The two just sat in silence as Harry smiled a little.

"Thanks Alucard...this means a lot." Harry muttered.

"Of course." Alucard said before Harry stood up and put Buster down.

"I think it's time that I turn my sadness into productivity...let's go find some souls." Harry said as Alucard chuckled and rose up.

"A good idea, how much would that mean we have now?" Alucard asked.

"About over three million." Harry said.

"Hm, we can do better." Alucard said as Harry laughed.

"But of course." Harry agreed.

That night Harry had snuck out of Hogwarts as he spent his night blissfully murdering and taking the souls of many.

Whether it was a wizard or Muggle police officer, he saw all their souls reflecting the same colour.

He wanted to honour Jack's memory by making sure that all souls taken were filled with the colour of unending fear.

"A truly fitting send off to my greatest teacher." Harry muttered as he returned that night from his bloodbath.

He changed out of his assassin outfit before he got into his pajamas as he laid down on his bed.

Buster snuggled up next to him as Harry smiled before he closed his eyes and allowed sleep to capture him.

He woke up the next morning as he rose from bed and grabbed his toiletries.

Stretching for a moment he walked towards his door.

He opened the door as an angry Daphne stood before him with her arms folded.

"You went out killing without me..." Daphne growled out.

Harry had many ways he could play out this situation he was in.

He slowly smiled as he leaned close to her.

"My fair lady, I do humbly apologize for committing such an act without you by my side, I will ensure that in the future that I will never exclude you from creating the beautiful colour of fear which only pales in comparison to your beauty." Harry said as he gently took her hand before kissing it.

"I-I-I..." Daphne stuttered out as her face turned red before quickly pulling back her hand.

"T-T-To right you will." She said before leaving quickly.

Harry stood up straight as he gained a smirk.

"Oh what a good day this will be." Harry muttered to before heading towards the bathroom.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for this chapter

Drop a comment on what you thought of it

THATS ALL FOR NOW

PEACE OUT Y'ALL