Chapter 11

No one's POV

Her soul....

'This can't be!!!' Harry thought as he looked at her soul.

The soul was...perfect...but it held broken pieces in it.

Harry had never seen a soul that was like this before, a soul that was too perfect to behold but still broken in some places.

Harry returned his eye to normal as he looked away.

The rest of the class went on without problem as some other classes passed.

It was now time for Potions as Harry sat patiently waiting for Tobi to sit next to him.

"Why did you do that?"

Harry turned his head as he was now looking at Daphne as he raised an eyebrow.

"Hm?"

"Why did you defend me from Malfoy, I didn't need your help." She said with a glare at him and Harry gave a small chuckle.

"I did those things because I wanted to, I am a gentleman first and foremost besides, I hate that ferret." Harry said and Daphne gave a snort.

"That makes two of us." She said and Harry nodded.

Harry turned his head as he saw Malfoy with a livid glare that was aimed directly at him.

Harry just smiled back and waved which made Daphne look at who he was waving at only to smirk at him.

The door opened as Snape walked in before the door slammed closed.

Snape walked to the front of the class as he turned to address the classroom.

"To those of you who have even a monochrome of talent, I will be working to ensure that you actually manage to pass this class." Snape said

"The Potter next to Weasley, what do you get when you add powdered root of Asphodel to an infusion of Wormwood?" Snape asked.

Daniel looked surprised before he thought for a moment and looked down.

"I don't know sir." He said and Snape raised an eyebrow.

"Then perhaps you can tell me where can I find bezoer?" Snape asked.

"I don't know sir..." Daniel said embarrassed.

"Then perhaps you can tell me the difference between Monkshood and Wolfsbane?" Snape asked and Daniel went pink with embarrassment.

"I don't know."

This brought some laughter from some of the Slytherins

"Well it seems fame isn't everything." Snape said as he turned to Harry.

"Perhaps the elder Potter triplet can tell me?" Snape said and Harry nodded.

"In order of the questions asked, when combining powered root of Asphodel and an infusion of Wormwood, you get a sleeping draught so powerful it's called the draught of living death, bezeor is found in the stomach of a goat and I believe it is used to cure paralysis and the last one is a trick question as Monkshood and Wolfsbane are the same thing but they share the common name of Aconite." Harry said as he wrote it down.

"Was that satisfactory professor?" Harry asked and Snape nodded.

"Nice to see another Potter sibling has brains." Snape said as he looked at the rest of the class.

"Why have none of you written that down?" He said as everyone quickly took out their writing material and wrote it all down.

The rest of the class went on and much to Harry's delight he got to watch his brother as well as Ron get targetted by the professor.

The class came to an end as Harry was kept behind in the class.

As the last student walked out of the class Harry turned to the professor.

"You wanted to talk to me professor?" Harry asked.

"Yes...what are you doing in Slytherin Potter?" Snape asked and Harry looked at him before he walked to a close by table and leaned against it.

"Well sir, the hat chose to put me into Slytherin so that is why." Harry said as he stood up.

"But much rather let us talk about the one thing we have in common." Harry said with a smile and Snape raised an eyebrow at this.

"And what would that be?" He asked and Harry stood up.

"We both hate James Potter." Harry said and Snape gave him a look of surprise.

"Why would you hate your father?"

Harry frowned as he looked towards the ground.

"He...he was just like my brother...arrogant and thinks he is so great..." Harry muttered.

"He's just an overgrown child..." Harry said.

Snape noticed how quickly Harry's mood had soured as he walked over and put a hand on his shoulder.

Harry looked at him before he shook his head.

"She reminded you of my mother didn't she?" Harry asked.

Snape knew who he was referring to and gave a small nod.

"Heh...anyway I should be going." Harry said and Snape nodded as he watched Harry walk to the door.

"You're still her best friend you know." He said before he left the room.

Snape stood in silence before he walked back to his desk and waited for the next class.

Harry had gone back to the next class telling the teacher that Snape wanted to talk to him.

TimeSkip

The day came to an end and Harry was on his way to the headmasters office.

In his last class the teacher had told him that he needed to go there and after getting directions he was now on his way.

"Harry!"

Jessie ran over to Harry and smiled at him as they walked together.

"You were called as well?" Harry asked and Jessie nodded.

"Daniel has also been called." She said and Harry rolled his eyes.

"Oh what great joy this will be." Harry said as he sighed in annoyance before he remembered something and turned to his sister.

They stopped outside the entrance to the office as Harry as he looked at his sister.

"Do you know the password?" He asked and Jessie nodded.

"Professor McGonagall told me it before I got here but why do you think they called us?" Jessie asked before she said the password.

"An unwanted family reunion." Harry said as he rubbed his eyes before he let his sister walk in ahead of him.

"But whoever said I can't have fun with it?" Harry said as a smile came to his face.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for this chapter

Drop a comment on what you thought of it

THATS ALL FOR NOW

PEACE OUT Y'ALL