Chapter 44

No one's POV

Harry turned back to the writing on the wall and the cat that was strung upsidedown.

"Your cat is still very much alive, there is feint breathing coming from it." Harry said as he turned and looked at Daphne.

"I'd guess paralysis, what caused it, I do not know."

Harry then started walking without word as he didn't bother to deal with those that were around them.

Daphne walked with him as they continued on in silence.

The two of them returned to their house before going to Harry's room.

He opened the door allowing Daphne to enter his room before closing the door as he walked to the armchair and sat down quietly.

Closing his eyes for a moment, he began to look at all the facts that had been presented to him in that moment.

'Water...paralysis...writing on the walls...' Harry thought as he compiled all the evidence together but even then the facts did not add up together yet.

"Harry?"

Harry opened his eyes and looked at Daphne who had been sitting on his bed looking at him as Harry raised an eyebrow.

"Yes?" Harry asked.

"Can we talk?" She asked and Harry leaned back for a moment.

"Of course, what would you like to talk about?" Harry asked with a gentle smile on his face.

Daphne was about to say something before her cheeks gained a small pinkish colour.

Harry noted this was also noting that her heartbeat was elevating a bit.

"How do you...think of me?" She asked not meeting his eyes.

Harrys eyes widened slightly before he really thought about the question as he chuckled.

"You are my dear student and also someone precious to me." Harry said.

Daphne's cheeks turned a little more pink as she stood up.

"I need to get some homework done." She said as she walked to the door.

"But we had already completed our homework." Harry said but Daphne just went faster.

Harry watched her leave as he was simply left there confused.

He could hear Alucard and Jack chuckling in his head but he chose to ignore that for the time being.

He sat back down and went back to replaying all the evidence but nothing was connecting to it.

Harry opened his eyes before he sat up.

"Alucard, Jack, it is time...who will be our first...liberated member?" Harry asked.

Alucard and Jack had manifested as Alucard smiled.

"I suggest one of his most unstable members but also one of his powerhouses." Alucard said and Harry raised an eyebrow.

"And that might be?" Harry asked as Alucards smile got bigger.

"Bellatrix Lestrange."

Harry thought about it for a moment.

During his summer, he had researched all of Voldemort's followers so that he knew who to manipulate and who to kill.

Bellatrix was unpredictable, mentally unstable but...she was a gifted torturer as evidence to back this claim up were the Longbottom parents who laid comatose in St. Mungos.