Chapter 47

No one's POV

The two now stood outside the entrance to Ravenclaw as Nikola stepped forward to the portrait.

"Scientia." Nikola said as the portrait swung open.

"Knowledge?" Harry repeated as Nikola chuckled.

"I wouldn't have put it past you not to know latin."

Nikola motioned for him to come in as he walked into Ravenclaw house with Harry following him close behind.

There were a few Ravenclaw in the common room but they were too absorbed in either studying, talking or simply passing the time with their friends engaging in gossip.

"Where is my sister?" Harry asked as Nikola looked at him from over his shoulder.

"She, Hermione and Gondul were showing Luna Lovegood around, she is a first year after all and a friend of Ginevra." Nikola said as he turned back to the path towards his room.

Nikola eventually found his room as he put a hand on the door handle.

"I will advise you again to watch the mess as I have numerous papers scattered all over." Nikola said as Harry nodded.

Nikola opened his door and Harry stepped into the room and true to his words, on the floor were multiple parchments and papers alike each filled with designs and equations.

These intruiged Harry before he looked around and noticed that high above them was a blackboard that stretched around them just like the floor it was filled with equations.

"May I inquire just how you reach that?" Harry asked and Nikola grinned.

"I was hoping you would, that would be an invention of mine." Nikola said as he walked over to a switch against the wall.

"This is a crowning achieve of mine after many trials and fails in my first year and then I had gotten it to successfully work about last week." Nikola said.

He flipped the switch as Nikola heard a faint buzzing noise that would have been impossible for someone to hear if they weren't trained.

Harry's eyes widened in surprise when he found that the two had started to float in the air.

"What is going on?" Harry asked as e floated in place trying not to move while Nikola was moving through the air.

The scattered papers were floating around the room along with a few books that had been opened.

"Anti-gravity in simply terms, I had spent majority of my first year creating a device that would allow me to essentially turn off gravity." Nikola said simply as he grabbed a piece of chalk before he moved towards the wall and pushed off it towards his blackboard.

"Many trials, errors and not to mention explosions later, I had successfully managed to do it and now it allows me some comfort while I work."

"Incredible, but how did this idea come about and why is your furniture no effected?" Harry asked looking to see that his desk, bed and some shelves were still firmly on the ground but his pillow was floating.

"I bolted them down to the floor." Nikola explained.

"Then I read about some enchantments that would help leave some items unaffected so I placed them under my mattress and blanket, I don't really mind my pillow floating."

"As for how this idea came about well that would have to do with my interaction with Isaac Newton and the anti-gravity system that he had created for my counterpart for the tournament of Ragnarok so I decided that I would recreate it, though I lacked the aid of Newton as it was his eyes, the second my eyes glanced over the blueprints I had committed it to memory."

Nikola pushed himself off the board to the ceiling before kicking down to his bookshelf and grabbing a book.

"But I feel you have not come here to simply talk about myself so what is it you truly seek?" Nikola asked as he rose to the air reading from his book.

"I seek members for an organisation I am in the process of recreating, so far I have amassed a few members but I have none that have your levels of intellect." Harry said as Nikola spun around as he let go of the book in his hand.

"And what exactly is this organisations purpose?" Nikola asked raising an eyebrow.

"That I have yet to discover myself but I would like to gain allies now which is why I come to you." Harry explained and Nikola nodded.

"Surely one seeking out allies already has a base of operation." Nikola said and Harry nodded.

"I do, Buda, Adam, Jessie, Qin Shi Huang, Tobi as well as Daphne have already seen it." Harry said and Nikola floated in silence.

"Ah yes, the manor you reside at, am I correct?" Nikola asked and Harry nodded.

"Should you refuse I would not hold it against you." Harry said but Nikola laughed.

"I would just need a space big enough for a laboratory for myself." Nikola said and Harry chuckled.

"I'm we could get that arranged." Harry said and Nikola smiled.

"Then you have a member but I ask, what is this organisations name?" Nikola asked.

"It is known as Hellsing." Harry said and Nikola smiled.

"For some reason that name sounds fitting." Nikola said before he pushed over to the switch and flipped it.

The gravity returned as the two landed on the ground as Nikola turned to Harry and opened his door.

"This was quite the enlightening conversation, my friend." Nikola said and Harry nodded.

"Quite." Harry said as the two shared a chuckle.

Harry walked out of the room as Nikola walked with him to exit the room.

Harry left the room as he went back to his own house to rest for a moment as he entered his room and sat down in a chair.

Closing his eyes for a moment, Harry allowed himself to drift off into sleep for a little while but where he ended up was not where he was expecting.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for this chapter

Drop a comment on what you thought of it

THATS ALL FOR NOW

PEACE OUT Y'ALL