Chapter 34

No one's POV

Jessie was standing before the door of the Hellsing Manor with her mother and Sirius as she had just knocked on the door.

Her brother had just told her about the address a week before and since then she had waited until the day she was able to visit him but she was a bit surprised at where he was staying.

"I'm so excited to see that pup after so long." Sirius said unable to remove the smile from his face.

"I just hope he will allow me to see him." Lily said hopeful, she knew she could have done more for him but she didn't and when Harry ran away, all she felt was regret and pain but now...she had hope.

"Don't worry Lily, I'm sure he'll be thrilled to see you, can't say the same for that father and brother of his." Sirius said not even trying to hide his disgust.

The day after Harry had left, Jessie had told him about what Daniel had done to Harry along with his friend Ron and since then, Daniel was no longer considered his godchild in Sirius eyes.

They could hear the sound of footsteps before the door slowly opened revealing Harry who was wearing a pair of black pants and a blood red button up shirt.

When Harry saw who it was he chuckled as he smiled a bit.

"What a lovely surprise." Harry said as he opened the door a bit more allowing them entrance into the Manor.

Once they entered the Manor, Sirius quickly pulled him into a hug messing with his hair a bit.

"How are you pup?" Sirius asked smiling while Harry pulled away with messy hair as he smiled.

"I'm doing well Padfoot, how are you?" Harry asked and Sirius gave Harry a warm smile.

"Resting much easier now." Sirius said before Jessie was the next to hug Harry as he rubbed her head.

"It's nice to see you as well Jessie." Harry said as he pulled away from her.

Lily stood there as she watched Harry moved in front of her as he hugged her.

She was surprised by this before she slowly raised her arms and hugged him back tightly.

She kissed his head as she held him in an embrace.

No one said a word but they both knew that they were glad to see the other before they pulled away from each other.

"I've missed you my baby, I missed you so much." Lily said as she put a hand on Harry's shoulder.

Harry chuckled before he looked at them all.

"I suppose that you would all like a tour." Harry said getting a nod from the three of them as Harry motioned for them to follow him.

Harry took them on a long tour of the Manor showing them all where everything is or everything he knew of anyway, there were still some places he hadn't gone to yet.

"Are you staying here with anyone?" Lily asked and Harry shook his head.

"No, currently I am here alone, I rather enjoy the quiet and calm that is here." Harry said as he looked at them over his shoulder.

"Which reminds me, please keep this location to yourself, I would like for only a few to know where I am, you all are one of few."

"We promise, Harry." Jessie said and Harry nodded.

Harry then led them to Busters room as he opened the door which made Buster excited as he hopped over to Harry.

Harry picked up the bunny and hugged them gently before he put him back down.

"Is that your pet?" Sirius asked and Harry nodded before exiting the room with them.

"His name is Buster." Harry said smiling a bit.

"Would you like some tea?"

"I'd prefer it if you had something stronger." Sirius joked before he was slapped upside the head by Lily.

"Uhm...tea would be nice as well." Sirius said and Harry nodded as he led them to the room he was sleeping in.

"Please, take a seat at the table while I go prepare the tea for us." Harry said allowing them to enter.

They nodded and entered the room as Harry walked away.

Jessie walked around the room in amazement before she smiled.

"I'm glad, Harry is doing very well for himself." Jessie said before she walked to the table and sat down.

"I'm just glad he's alright, I've worried about him for years." Sirius said and Lily nodded.

"We all have worried for his safety, Sirius." She said and Jessie scoffed.

"Not everyone..." She said annoyed.

"Jessie!" Lily scolded as Sirius leaned back.

"Lily, you can't believe that her words aren't true, I don't remember ever seeing James or Daniel sad he was gone." Sirius said and Lily sighed.

"I know."

Harry had returned with a tray carrying a teapot and four cups as he set it down on the table before pouring tea for everyone, handing them their cups before sitting down.

"So, what have you been up too, Harry?" Lily asked her son as he sipped some tea.

"I've not been up too much really, just working on some of my own personal projects during this holiday." Harry said as he drank some more tea.

"Forgive the lack of snacks and such, had I known in advance of your arrival, I would have prepared something for us all."

"Don't worry about that Harry, we're just glad to be spending time with you." Sirius said smiling at the boy.

They had spent the rest of the day catching up on everything that had happened though for obvious reasons, Harry had left out a certain part of his life.

"Are things going well at home?" Harry asked.

"Everything changed the day you left..." Jessie said and Harry leaned back.

"Has Daniel been giving you any problems?" He asked prepared to kill his brother but surprisingly Jessie shook her head.

"No though he has been quite annoying at times." Jessie said and Harry chuckled a bit.

With that they had seen how late it was before they returned to the front door as they said their goodbyes, promising they would visit again over the holiday.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for this chapter

Drop a comment on what you thought of it

THATS ALL FOR NOW

PEACE OUT Y'ALL