Chapter 33

No one's POV

Moving his possession into the Manor was an easy task as all Harry owned was in his trunk along with his gear.

Harry was sitting down in the basement of the Manor on a throne that was down there with a small table next to him.

This room was Alucards or rather it was his cell now it was where Harry would go when he wanted some quiet.

Harry had moved into one of the many rooms that were in the Manor though he did like the view it gave him.

The Manor itself was abandoned but seemed to be in well enough condition and not as dirty on the inside despite the years that had passed since the last time it was most likely used.

"Hm..." Harry said and pondered his thoughts.

The previous night, Harry had gone into town and went on a murderous rampage killing any people he could but was still not caught by the police and the bodies were not found since Harry had consumed them.

He had turned one of the rooms into a room for Buster, it was stripped of any furniture before Harry had placed some fake grass in the room along with some hay as well along with bowels of water and another with food in it.

Alucard had given him a plan on what he could do with Buster and the thought intrigued Harry as he considered the idea.

Harry moved his hand to the teapot that was on the table next to him as he lifted it and poured tea into a cup before putting it down.

Raising the cup to his mouth he took a sip of the hot drink before he exhaled in content.

Harry thought about what he had said to Alucard and Jack thinking more on the matter he realised something.

"Why...why am I limiting myself to merely taking his dark wizards...that's too small no...I will do something much much better..." Harry said to himself before he began to grin.

"I will not just take them away from Voldemort, I will make a faction that is much stronger than his pathetic Dark Wizards group, oh how incredibly interesting this will be." Harry said before he calmed down and finished his tea before he got up.

Harry walked out of the basement and up the stairs before he moved the mirror that hid the basement out of the way before exiting the room.

Once he exited he placed the mirror back into its place hiding it away once more.

Harry had decided that enough time had passed as he went up to the room he was sleeping in.

He sat down at the table that was there as he reached for some pieces of parchment along with some ink and a quill.

He had decided that he would send his new locations address to his sister so he wrote a letter for her.

Doing the same for Qin Shi Huang, Tobi, Buda and Adam he put them in envelopes before putting them to the side.

Harry leaned back in the chair he was sitting in as he contemplated his decisions a bit more as another piece of parchment was in front of him.

"She did want to continue her training...." Harry said as he decided to do it as he wrote a letter to Daphne as well.

Once that was done, Harry took the letters before he stood up and walked to his window as he opened it.

Harry whistled as a raven flew to the window as it looked at Harry who merely put the letters in a pouch that was on its back before securing it.

"Take them to their proper locations, do not dawdle." Harry said before the raven flew away.

Closing the window, Harry walked to the bed and sat down.

"Something on your mind?" Jack asked as he stood before Harry.

"I've been doing a bit of thinking, about Alucard." Harry said as Jack looked at him curiously.

"Is something wrong?"

"No but I believe that if I am to truly be Alucards host...I feel it is time to use more of his powers though I will continue to use my own methods, I must admit that Alucards powers are indeed useful." Harry said and Jack nodded in agreement.

"My advice to you is that you learn what you can from him and if you have the time, get to know him a bit heh you might learn something interesting for him." Jack said before Harry chuckled as he watched Jack vanish.

Harry had considered what Jack had said before he summoned Alucard.

"It seems you are finally ready to begin, my host." Alucard said as a smile spread across his face.

Harry nodded as he stood up while Alucard out a hand on his shoulder.

"Then let us begin, oh the fun we will have as we spill blood." Alucard chuckled.

TimeSkip

Harry had been learning about Alucards powers for the past week and was making more progress than Alucard had thought he would.

Harry was sitting back down in the basement as he sat there reading a book there with a candle to provide him with some light.

He had just spent some time outside with Buster before he took him back to his room.

Harry had taken a book from the library about various forms of anatomy ranging from human to animal even going as far as vampires as well.

So far, Harry had seen that the only Vampire still alive was Alucard and now technically Harry as well but what he had learnt from Alucard was that Harry would be able to turn those of the opposite sex who were virgins into a vampire as well.

Harry had merely chosen this book though he was already familiar with human anatomy quite well thanks to Jacks training when he took up the title of Jack the Ripper.

He continued to read in silence when he heard a knock coming from the front door thanks to his advanced hearing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for this chapter

Drop a comment on what you thought of it

THATS ALL FOR NOW

PEACE OUT Y'ALL