Chapter 8

No one's POV

Back at Hogwarts the sorting of First years was happening.

Most of the first years had been sorted into their houses as McGonagall read through the list of names.

"Potter, Daniel."

Daniel walked over with an arrogant smile as he sat down as the hat was placed on his head.

"Gryffindor!" The hat announced as Gryffindor cheered loudly as they welcomed him.

"Potter, Jessica."

Jessie walked over with a frown on her face as the hat was placed on her head.

This time the hat took a bit longer to sort her before it landed on its decision.

"Ravenclaw!" The hat announced as Jessie stood up and walked to the house sitting down not caring for all the cheering.

McGonagall looked at the name that was next before she contemplated whether to say it or not before ultimately decided to do it.

"Potter, Harry."

The entire room was silent and McGonagall was about to move on to the next name when the candles of the room went out.

The door opened as footsteps could be heard walking down the Great Hall.

"London Bridge is falling down....falling down....falling down....London Bridge is falling down....my....fair....lady..." The sung was sung as slowly the candles began to illuminate the hall as a figure continued to walk closer.

The teachers stood up with their wands as they listened to the singing that echoed throughout the room before it stopped.

The room lit up completely once more as Harry stood there with a smile on his face.

"I believe that you had called my name?" Harry asked.

There was a stunned silence in the Hall as they all looked at Harry.

It was no secret that Harry had been missing for so long, no one knew that he was still alive for all they knew, a Death eater had found him and perhaps killed him.

Harry sat down as the hat was placed on his head.

"Y-Young man..." The hat started but Harry merely kept the smile on his face.

'I know.'

The hat looked deep within the boy, the hat felt fear when he looked through the boys head.

Murder, suffering and so much more was seen in this boys head before something kicked him out, an evil force.

"S-Slytherin!" The hat stuttered out before it was taken off his head.

Harry dusted himself off as he walked to Slytherin and sat down patiently.

There was a stunned silence as no one knew how to react to this.

After a few moments of silence the rest of the sorting had taken place.

Dumbledore gave a speech before the feast had began.

Tobi sat next to Harry as they took some food and ate.

"This is quite good." Harry said as they ate together.

"Yes it is." Tobi said.

Harry glanced over at him and noticed that some of the food that Tobi had taken was gone meaning that some of it was eaten.

Harry stopped eating and turned around facing his sister who looked at him before he stood up and motioned for her to follow him as he walked out of the Great Hall.

Once outside the Great Hall he took her hand as he a little distance away.

"Are you mad that I had left...or mad that I had left without you?" Harry asked but Jessie merely crashed into him tightly as she hugged him.

"I'm just glad your ok...." She said as tears ran down her face as Harry smiled as he hugged her back.

"So you kept the knife I had given you three years ago." Harry said.

"How did you know?" Jessie asked him and Harry smile got a bit bigger.

"I didn't until now." He said before she lightly hit his shoulder.

Harry laughed before he motioned for her to return back to the Great Hall with him as they went back to their respective houses when he stopped.

Harry took this moment and left before he returned a little while later.

After the feast they were taken to their houses as Slytherin went to the dungeon where there's was.

"So a Potter really is in Slytherin." Harry heard someone say as he turned to face them.

The one who said that was a boy with slicked back blonde hair as he stood with two other boys which Harry had to admit most likely had the combined intelligence of a dead goldfish.

"And? What is your point?" Harry asked already getting annoyed with him.

The boy held out his hand as an arrogant smile came to his face.

Looking at that smile made Harry flood with memories of his brother which only increased his hatred for the boy before him.

"I'm Malfoy, Draco Malfoy." He said and Harry used his soul eye on him.

'What a disgusting soul he has and he wants me to be his friend? The very thought of that is laughable alone.' Harry thought before he turned away.

"I'd rather not associate myself with the likes of you." Harry said as he turned to Tobi.

Malfoy was outraged that he dared to say that to him and was about to make a comment when a Prefect cut in.

"Oi! Be quiet the lot of you!" The male prefect said.

Harry could already tell that his soul was just as disgusting as Malfoy without even having to check it.

"Forgive me but...I'd rather not." Harry said.

The First years all looked at him as Harry smiled at the Prefect.

"What was that?" The prefect said as the First years moved out of the way as the Prefect marched towards Harry while Tobi continued to stand next to Harry and under his mask he was rather amused.

"Well if you didn't hear me the first time, I'd say you were rather dumber than you look." Harry said as the prefect towered over him.

"Watch your tone, your name means nothing here Potter." He spat and Harry merely laughed.

"It is a good thing that I don't care for my name."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for this chapter

Drop a comment on what you thought of it

THATS ALL FOR NOW

PEACE OUT Y'ALL