Chapter 29

No one's POV

Night came as Harry sat in his common room on an armchair, he was in his gear and he was ready.

He smiled as it would only take a few more moments as he put on his monocle covering his soul eye.

"Shouldn't you be sleeping?" Harry asked as he looked ahead of him looking at Daphne.

"I could ask the same of you, more importantly, why are you wearing that?" She asked him and Harry stood up.

"I have someone who needs to die, and seeing as I have thought ahead knowing you would most likely come here." Harry said as he reached beneath the armchair pulling out a bag.

Daphne looked at the bag curiously before Harry held it out to her.

"I can't have you perform assassinations while wearing your pajamas now can I? So I took the liberty of looking for a proper assassin's outfit which I had to alter for you." Harry said as Daphne's eyes widened.

"Put it on and meet me here once again."

Daphne nodded as she quickly went to her room as quietly as she could but Harry could see the excitement that was exuding off her as he chuckle and shook his head.

He waited a bit more before he heard the sounds of footsteps as he opened his eye before it widened in surprise.

"How do I look?" Daphne asked standing in front of him in her outfit.

Harry had no words at the moment before he shook his head and stood up lowering his hat a bit

'She looks incredible.' He thought.

Without word he took her hood and raised it so her face was shadowed.

"It will do." He said before he reached into his left pouch and pulled out a weapon.

"This is a hidden Blade, it is to be attached to your wrist, it is a springlock blade so to activate flex your wrist out, mind your fingers." Harry said as he put it on her wrist.

"I know, Harry, you already went over these weapons with me." She said and Harry looked at her before shaking his head.

"Very well then, please do tell me, the blades secondary function." Harry said as he looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

Even in the barely lit room Harry could see Daphne's cheeks turn pink as he smirked.

"Shut up..." She muttered as Harry chuckled quietly before he pulled out a pocket watched and checked the time.

"It's time we leave, move quietly and stay in the shadows." Harry said and Daphne nodded.

Before leaving however Harry made sure Daphne was equip with weapons other than the blade such as throwing knives as well as two daggers.

Once that was done they left the room.

They had gone on a route that Harry had planned, the only thing that took its time was the stairs moving in the proper positions necessary to get to the room.

Finally they arrived to the room as Harry put a finger to his lips.

"Quiet." He said as he slowly opened the door.

Daphne peeked through the opening that Harry was making as her eyes widened.

"I-Is that a three headed dog?!" She whisper yelled and Harry nodded.

"And it seems that Quirrel was kind enough to make things much easier for me." Harry said with a smile as he opened the door more showing a harp playing that was keeping the dog asleep.

Harry motioned her to follow as he walked into the room quietly.

"There."

Harry pointed to the trap door that was open revealing an entrance to somewhere else.

"I'd say we should hurry, I did something that I will most likely regret." Harry said and Daphne looked at him confused.

"What did you do?" She asked and Harry just motioned her to follow.

Flashback

"Are you serious? This is your favour?" Jessie asked as she glared at her brother.

Harry sat next to her outside as he turned to her and nodded.

"Yes, I want you to go with Daniel and the dumbest Weasley tonight." He said and Jessie gave a frustrated sigh.

"Fine!" She growled and Harry smiled.

"Thank you, my dear sister."

Flashback ends

Further into the secret room, Jessie stood before Professor Quirrel.

Daniel was laying down unconscious while Ron as already unconscious earlier into the area.

"Give it to me!" Quirrel exclaimed as he charged at Jessie who got out of his way.

Jessie looked down in her hands at the red gem in her hands.

She couldn't understand why the professor would want I so badly but seeing how he was acting, it would be better if he didn't have it at all.

Quirrel was furious as he took out his wand before aiming it at Jessie.

"That's far enough you insolent brat!" He shouted.

"Cruci-"

Quirrel was cut off by a knife cutting his wand in half as the point fell onto the ground.

"I wouldn't finish that spell unless of course...your prepared for the consequences hehe."

Quirrel froze when he heard the voice as he turned around slowly.

Standing before the fire that covered the entrance was Harry was he held knives between his fingers.

"J-Jack the Ripper." Quirrel said fearfully.

"You were warned..." Harry said darkly as he slowly looked at Quirrel as the shadows slowly left his face revealing his glare.

Quirrel's body shook as he took a step back.

"You fool! He is nothing compared to you! Kill him!" A sickly scratchy voice spoke.

"B-But master!"

"Kill him Quirrel!"

Quirrel steeled himself as he charged at Harry who gave a chuckle before he reached into his pouches pulling three throwing knives, each one held between his fingers.

Harry spread his legs slightly before he crouched and threw his knives at Quirrel.

Quirrel quickly shielded his face but the rest of his body was all impaled with knives as he screamed in pain as his body staggered back.

Blood dripped from the wounds onto the ground as Quirrel gave shakey, laboured breaths.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for this chapter

Drop a comment on what you thought of it

THATS ALL FOR NOW

PEACE OUT Y'ALL