Chapter 39

No one's POV

Harry and Buda were walking together as Buda had his hands in his pocket.

"Let's talk shall we?" Buda said as Harry looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Very well, is something on your mind?" Harry asked as the two came to a stop.

"Well, all I got is a simple question." Buda said as he fixed his sunglasses a bit.

"What...are you planning?"

Harry paused as he looked at Buda, eyes narrowed before he smiled.

"Whatever do you mean?" Harry asked him as Buda reached into his pocket and pulled out a lollipop.

"Buddy, me and the guys know you're planning something, you got this look on your face, one that says you're scheming something." Buda said as he unwrapped the lollipop and put it in his mouth.

"You might be able to trick the others...but we can see past that."

Harry went silent as he examined Buda.

"Why are you asking me this? Do you plan on exposing me?" Harry asked and Buda looked at him before he let out a laugh.

Harry looked at him confused as he watched him laugh.

"Heh...Nah, me and the others wanna help you out, we're buddies after all...just wanted to mess with you a bit." Buda said as he put a hand on Harry's shoulder before he started walking.

"You might wanna talk to Nikola too, he could be a really good help to whatever cause you have."

Harry was surprised by this interaction as he watched Buda walk away.

He stood alone before he felt something against his leg.

Looking down he saw Buster who was standing on his hind legs while his front paws were against Harry's leg.

Buster looked up to him with his nose twitching a little as Harry picked up the bunny.

"You came at just the right time." Harry said with a small smile.

Buster looked up at Harry before snuggling against him a little closing their eyes.

Harry chuckled a bit before he started walking again.

TimeSkip

Harry had to admit that he enjoyed the party more than he originally thought he would even if it meant he had to deal with his brother and his friends.

He was now home in the Hellsing Manor as he put Buster in his room before he returned to his own.

He got there to see Daphne sitting on his bed as he walked in and closed the door.

"So when will you be returning home?" He asked her noticing she froze slightly at that question.

"I...I don't know." Daphne said and Harry nodded.

"Very well then, take your time." He said before he closed his eyes for a moment to think.

"I will allow you to stay here then, seeing as you have nowhere to go."

TimeSkip

It was near midnight on the 30th of August as Harry walked through the dark, dimly lit streets of London as he whistled a bit.

He was surveying his former killing area once more for the last time before he had to leave for Hogwarts.

While he walked however he could not help but think to a letter he had received from his sister.

Apparently someone by the name of Gilderoy Lockhart had made an appearance at Diagon Alley, he was said to be a famous wizard but Harry could care less about him.

Harry's eyes narrowed slightly as he remembered how he had read that he had somewhat forced her and Daniel into a photo.

"He dared to touch my sister... should we ever meet...I'll make sure you regret it..." Harry muttered before a grin spread across his face.

"But the night is young...and the moon looks so beautiful...I wonder how it will look when reflected on a sea of blood."

Harry turned his gaze up to the starry sky before his eye landed on the moon.

Harry had spent the rest of the night killing and spreading fear and panic...he had to keep the fear that people had in the name Jack the Ripper alive after all.

He was sitting on the train now with Daphne next to him as he had his eyes closed smiling.

"Harry, what's got you in such a good mood?" Daphne asked him curiously.

"Oh nothing, I just had a rather enjoyable night before today." Harry said and Daphne raised an eyebrow.

"Did you go out and kill?" She asked and Harry nodded.

"I saw many lovely colours, all of them fear which washed away all the disgusting colours that I saw before them." Harry said as his smile got bigger.

"Do...you think I can come with you next time?" Daphne asked and Harry opened his eyes before he nodded.

"Of course, I'd be glad for the company." Harry said as Daphne returned his smile.

Harry turned his head just in time to see Nikola walking past before quickly got up from his place.

"I'll return in a moment." Harry said as he left the compartment.

"Nikola." Harry called.

Nikola paused in his steps before he turned back to see Harry as he smiled.

"Ah, hello Harry, it's good to see you, you had mentioned in an owl you sent me that you wished to speak with me." Nikola said and Harry nodded.

"Yes, perhaps we can converse in a more private area?" Harry asked and Nikola thought for a moment before he snapped his fingers.

"You can come speak to me in my room in Ravenclaw, I'm sure you are quite familiar with the way there." Nikola said and Harry gave a small chuckle in response.

'You have no idea.' He thought.

Harry had familiarised himself with the layout of the school during the nights in his first year so he could move with ease in the darkness without alerting others of his presence.

As well as to hide a body away without it being found should the need ever reveal itself...and it most definitely would.

"That sounds good."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for this chapter

Drop a comment on what you thought of it

THATS ALL FOR NOW

PEACE OUT Y'ALL