Chapter 43

No one's POV

Harry had to admit that he was having a fairly decent morning, he was able to enjoy some pleasant conversation with his sister and friends.

He started off his day with potions, Transfiguration and Care for magical creatures.

Harry now sat in DADA with Qin Shi Huang sitting next to him.

They talked to each other before the door to the office opened revealing Gilderoy Lockhart as Harry squinted a bit.

"You are quite lucky to be wearing a blindfold." Harry said and Qin Shi Huang shook his head.

"Believe me when I say, it doesn't help as much as I wish it would." Qin Shi Huang said.

"Good morning, students." Lockhart said smiling at them as Harry immediately had a great dislike for this man more than he already did.

It was the way his voice sounded that irritated him, as well as his horrible clothing choices that offended his eyes.

Looking around his class he saw with great shame how some of the female students swooned over Lockhart.

'Are they not too young for such things?' Harry thought confused.

Lockhart then began to give some speech about himself which Harry simply tuned out before he watched Lockhart strut over to something that was hidden by a cloth.

"Now class, here is what I would like to present to you." Lockhart said as he grabbed the cloth before he pulled it off revealing Cornish game pixies.

"Are you out of your mind?" Tobi asked as he eyed those pixies as they thrashed around the cage trying to get free.

"Now now, don't worry, everything will be just fine, I'll be sure to protect you from them." Lockhart said as he put his hand on the latch that kept the cage locked.

"He wouldn't dare." Harry said before he got under the table.

"Get down!" Qin Shi Huang exclaimed before joining Harry as their friends followed their lead.

Lockhart opened the cage just as the Cornish pixies burst out and started to unleash chaos inside the classroom.

They broke everything in their path and started messing with students as well.

Harry was about to take out his knives and kill them but Hermione had used a spell to freeze them all in place.

Getting out from under the table, Harry looked around to see that Lockhart was nowhere to be seen.

"Where is he?" Harry growled as he looked around for Lockhart.

"He ran away!" Daphne exclaimed as she and the others walked over to him.

"I saw him leave the class under the cover of chaos." Tobi said.

"What?! That cowardly little git!" Jessie said not believing that he just did that.

"That was very foolish to do." Qin Shi Huang said shaking his head.

"Rest assured, he will pay and with his life I might add." Harry said as he looked up.

Once everything had calmed down a bit, they had left the class and went to another in hopes to forget about what had just happened to them.

Soon after a few classes it came time for lunch as they all sat down by their houses and ate.

Harry was working on his plan as he glanced over at Gryffindor and noticed something odd.

He had not seen any sign of Ginny, this struck him as odd as he did not see her anywhere else.

"Harry, is something wrong?" Tobi asked noticing that he was looking over at Gryffindor.

Harry shook his head before he stood up.

"Not really, it's just a matter that I will see too later." Harry said as he turned and started walking away.

They continued with classes as Harry was walking through a corridor with Daphne.

"I was thinking for your next lesson we fine tune your knife throwing skills." Harry said and Daphne nodded.

"I'd like that." Daphne said as they walked.

Harry was about to say something when he heard a voice speak as he paused in his movements.

Looking around he was only met with an empty corridor and Daphne who had a confused expression on her face.

"Is something wrong?" She asked and Harry's eyes narrowed slightly.

The voice was getting further and further away as Harry turned to Daphne motioning her to follow him.

Daphne was still confused but she followed Harry as they walked down the hallway before rounding the corner.

Harry walked forward before he looked down when he heard a splashing noise.

The floor was covered with water...but what he was wondering was where it could have come from.

"Harry." Daphne said as Harry looked at her but she just pointed ahead of them.

Harry turned and was met with the sight of red writing along the walls and hung by its tail was a cat.

"Isn't that Filtch's cat?" Daphne said and Harry nodded.

The two go closer as Harry ran his finger along the writing before examining it closely.

"The writing is fresh so whoever had done this could still be quite close." Harry said as he smelt the red substance.

"This isn't blood."

"Then it's red paint." Daphne said and Harry nodded.

"The question now is, who would do this and why now." Harry said.

It was then that students and teachers arrived at the scene as they saw this as well.

They examined the writing that was on the walls as well as the cat before Filtch came forward.

"Mrs Norris...you...you killed my cat." He said as he looked at them with shock before it turned to rage.

"I'll kill ya!" He exclaimed as he charged at Harry grabbing his robes.

Harry was less then amused by this as he grabbed Filtch's wrists and squeezed them hard.

Filtch eyes widened as he felt his wrists getting crushed before letting go of Harry who shoved him to the ground.

"Do not touch me if you value your pathetic life." Harry said calmly but the look in his eyes did not match his tone.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for this chapter

Drop a comment on what you thought of it

THATS ALL FOR NOW

PEACE OUT Y'ALL