45

Location: the hotel room
Perspective: (y/n)

I'm knuckles deep inside of Yeji as I keep rubbing her G-spot. Her face twists in pleasure as she gets closer and closer to the edge. The only sounds in the room are Yeji's loud moans and the occasional "Oh my god!". Keeping the two fingers inside, I start to rub her clitoris with my thumb. Although it seems impossible, Yeji gets even louder. While one of her hands is tangled in her hair, the other starts to scratch my other arm.
"Don't stop! Don't stop!"
"Are you gonna cum for me?"
Yeji can barely nod as her hand on my arm goes to her mouth, trying to cover her moans.
"Then cum."
Right on cue she starts to tremble. I take her hand of her mouth as she keeps shaking. Her mouth forms a big "0" but there aren't any sounds coming out of it. Her juices start to coat my fingers. I keep fingering her while she orgasms. Her now free hand starts to push my hand away from her, but I keep going.
"Please don't!"
She tries to shake her head. She tries to tell me to stop, but she is hit with another wave of climax.
When she comes down from her high, I push her hair out of her face. Her forehead is glistening with sweat, but she smiles up at me. When I start to move my fingers out of her pussy, a needy sound escapes her lips. The sheets underneath her have a big wet spot on them and my fingers are dripping wet. I lick one of them and wink at her.
"Sweet."
She smiles at me weakly.
"Just give me a second."
I nod and lay down next to her.
I close my eyes to relish the moment. The only thing I hear is Yeji, trying to catch her breath. I can feel the heat coming from her body. When it's suddenly silent, I think Yeji fell asleep. Before I can open my eyes, I feel her fingers wander onto my stomach. Her mouth follows her fingers as she makes her way downwards. Using my still closed eyes as an opportunity, she starts to take my member into her mouth once again. I let out a moan, when she plays with her tongue. I can feel Yeji being more confident then before. Slowly opening my eyes I look down. I can see and feel her head bobbing up and down on my shaft. When she finally looks up I look into her eyes. This time she doesn't hide herself, although I still see a bit of nervousness in her gaze. My girlfriend starts to take me deeper into her mouth until her throat is stuffed. She starts gagging slightly before she withdraws. Yeji spits onto my member and takes it into her mouth again. I'm surprised at her sudden change of character and when she sits up she explains herself.
"The only thing I want is you."
"How do you..?"
"Sometimes when I'm alone I watch..."
I can feel her getting shy again, but she recovers quickly. With a blush on her cheeks, I don't know if it's because she is horny or shy, she nods towards the nightstand. I reach out and give her the condom. Although I'm still lying on the bed, I try to throw the empty box into the trash bin.
Yeji looks at me confused.
"This is the last one?"
I nod.
"Weren't there six in the box."
I nod again.
"Wow."
"I know."
She grins at me, while she opens the condom and puts it onto my shaft.
Yeji scoots closer until she sits on top of me. Sitting on my abs, she starts grinding. My hands reach for her thighs and start to travel up her body. When they reach her breasts, I start cupping them. Yeji starts moaning and keeps grinding faster. One of my hands reach her head and I pull her down for a deep kiss. Her tongue enters my mouth when she starts to lift herself up. She takes my member into her hand and slowly lowers herself. My left hand goes to her waist. When my tip enters her, I can feel Yeji groaning into my mouth. She sinks further down while my hand guides her. Once I'm fully inside of her, she leaves my lips and sits up straight. She grinds her hips for a little while. Her hands move onto my chest for support. I can feel her thighs flex next to me as she stops grinding and starts to lift herself up. When only my tip remains inside of her, Yeji lowers herself again. She slowly starts to ride me. Both of my hands are resting on her waist. She keeps the slow rhythm as she moves her hands from my chest and throws her head back. She starts getting faster, while my hands travel over her toned stomach towards her breasts once again. Her moaning becomes louder at my actions.
"You like that?"
Yeji nods.
"Yes."
I start playing with her nipples.
"Your chock feels so good."
She told me last night she wanted to try out dirty talk in the future. I didn't realize it was gonna be that soon.
"You like riding me, huh?"
"Hell, yes."
One of her hands holds her hair up, while the other rests on my chest.
She starts to pick up the pace and keeps talking.
" I love how big you are. You make me feel so stuffed."
I don't reply, because I try to hold in my moans. I want to hear her words.
"You fucked me so good last night."
She keeps getting faster.
"I have waited so long for this while you were gone. Now I can't live without your cock inside of me."
Her breaths start to match her bouncing in speed. She takes one of my hands from her breasts and guides it towards her mouth. She sucks on my fingers one by one while she keeps riding me. Her eyes close.
"Yeji. I'm gonna cum, if you keep going like this."
For a while I think she didn't hear me as she keeps going. Too lost in her own world of pleasure. Suddenly she stops and lifts herself off my shaft. She looks into my eyes and we switch positions.
I'm now kneeling behind her, while she is on all fours. I take my member in my hand and guide it towards her entrance. Pushing inside, I can hear Yeji groan.
"Deeper!"
I follow her command and enter her until I'm fully buried inside of her. She moans out loudly, while her head drops onto the bed. I start with slow and deep thrusts at first. I hear the sound of flesh hitting flesh as I pound into her from behind. Her moans are muffled by the sheets in her mouth.
After a while I can't hold back anymore. I start going faster and I can feel Yeji trembling underneath me. I realize she is having an orgasm as her pussy contracts around my shaft. Her hands open and close in fists, gripping the sheets. I keep fucking her through her orgasm until she moves her head so I can hear her.
"Come on! Give it to me! I know you are close!"
I can't deny it as I keep getting faster. Slowly falling out of my previous rhythm, I grip her hips thighter.
"Come on baby, faster!"
I plow her deeper into the sheets until I can't hold it anymore. My shaft pulsates inside of Yeji as I cum. My climax washes over me and I close my eyes. I don't feel anything else than pleasure.

I look into the mirror once again before me and Yeji leave the hotel room. The both of us look as good as we possibly could after fucking almost the entire night and the morning after. My girlfriend's hair is a mess and no one could overlook the deep scratches on my arms. On our way down, we can't get much more done than hugging each other. Finally checking out we walk towards the reception. Yeji holds my hand while I give back the key card. We are about to leave, when the receptionist looks at us both.
"We got a few noise complaints from your neighbors last night and this morning. Please be more quiet in the future when you are going to visit us again."