43

Location: Han river
Perspective: (y/n)

It has been two weeks now since I came back and all the idols were held captive. To be honest I'm surprised that the girls are getting over the incident so well. If I would have been in their position I would have been terrified as well. But now they seem much calmer. I think Yuna and Chaeryoung are still a little jumpy but I have faith that Yuna will regain her old confidence soon.
Right now I'm sitting on my blanket while I watch Yeji running in my direction. After that day we weren't able to see each other. We could only text. But now we can meet again.
I get up from the blanket just in time before she jumps at me. I manage to catch her and spin her around.
"I'm glad to see you again."
"Me too. I missed you. How are you and the boys doing?"
"We are doing alright."
I put her down and hold her at arms length.
"And you?"
"All of us are fine."
She smiles at me before looking at the things I already unpacked and which are now lying on the blanket.
Her smile grew wider.
"Let's eat! I'm starving."
She pouts at me cutely so I'm not able to talk back.
We enjoy our meals in peace without much talking. After I packed the dishes back into my bag, Yeji scoots closer and leans her head on my shoulder. The two of us look at the blue sparkles on the water.
"I think they are hitting it of."
I look over to the other side of the river.
"I hope so."
The two of us watch the couple who seems to be eating ice cream while taking a stroll.
"Chaeryoung and Tiger are a great match."
"They sure are."
I kiss Yeji on her forehead.
"But we are better."
She starts to laugh.
"Of course we are."
Our fingers intervene as we keep talking.
"Now that I think about I realize that I don't even know Tiger's name."
I nod in understanding.
"Do you know it?"
I let out an offended chuckle.
"Of course I do."
She sits straight up and looks me in the eyes.
"Tell me."
"I won't. It's his name."
"What kind of dumb reason is that?"
"The less people know what we do for a living, the better. We like to keep it private."
"What do you mean? We are in private. You are my boyfriend."
With her chin she points at Tiger and Chaeryoung.
"And they seem to be a couple as well soon."
"I'm not gonna tell you his name."
"Please?"
She looks at me. I know she is going to act cute. I stand up before she can even try. Because our hands are still locked I drag her with me towards the river.
"Do you think they know we are watching them?"
Yeji shakes her head.
"I just recommended this place to her. I said that you kissed me here for the first time."
She looks at me and winks.
"Maybe she is hopping for the same thing."
I wink at her as well.
"Maybe they need some encouragement."
I can see her lean in.
As soon as her lips touch mine, I forget anything else. The only sensation I feel except her lips are her hands that are locked behind my neck. My hands are on her waist, while I pull her more into my direction. Suddenly Yeji lifts one of her legs and wraps it around my leg. My hands move to her butt instantly as her second foot leaves the gras as well.
I can feel her smiling into the kiss. At first I just think she is happy that I caught her but then one of her hands leaves my neck. First it lands on my shoulder, then it starts to move down my chest and onto my stomach. I can feel Yeji touching my abs as she draws little circles on them.
When she removes her lips from mine to get some air, I try to speak but the middle finger of her other hand lands on my lips.
"This is the spot where I stood when you disappeared."
She doesn't brake eye contact as her hand tugs at my shirt first and then dives underneath.
"I won't let you go alone today."
She finally removes her finger from my lips.
"Where do you want to go?"
A mischievous smile grows on her lips.
"Somewhere where we can be alone."
"I sleep at the barracks and your members are at the dorm."
"You are lucky you are addractive."
Although I know what she means by that I still raise my eyebrow at her.
"We can go to a hotel."
"Are you sure about this?"
Yeji nods.
"As long as you have protection. Yes."
Although I'm still surprised by her sudden boldness, I lean closer to her ear.
"Prepare for a wild ride."
She let's out a cute moan as I kiss the side of her neck and squeeze her butt.
"I can't wait."
She whispers back.

The drive to the convenience store and the hotel was awkward and fun and sexy. While I was driving, Yeji either looked out of the window shyly or scanned my side profile with her eyes. Everytime the car was standing due to traffic or a light she leaned over and we continued where we left off at the river.
After we got the key card from the receptionist, we are now finally alone inside of the elevator.
Yeji captures my lips as soon as the doors close. Her tongue invades my mouth, while my hands move to her butt again. She gets the hint and a second later she is clinging to me again. When the doors open, I carry Yeji through the hallway while her lips don't leave mine.
It takes me a bit longer to open the door, because I have to carry Yeji with one hand and I can't see anything because of her gorgeous face. After a while though, I manage too open the door and the two of us enter the room. I lay her down onto the bed. I want to stand up straight again, but Yeji holds onto me and drags me down with her. She tugs at my shirt, a sign for me to take it off. Once I remove it, her fingers draw circles on my stomach once again.
"You have really nice abs."
I smile at her as she looks down.
"Thank you."
I get off of her when she removes her top as well. Her black bra is the only thing that keeps her upper body from being exposed completely. The both of us are sitting now as I pull her towards me to capture her lips again. My hands move from her waist over to her stomach. Right before her bra I hesitate for a moment, but Yeji takes my hands in hers and places them on top of her breasts. As I start massaging them I can feel her groan into my mouth.

_____________________
Author's note:

Hey everybody! This is the first time I wrote something sexual like this. I thought a long time about this chapter. Although I wanted to try it, I still have some concerns about it. I was really careful while writing this and it was somewhat hard for me. If this chapter gets great feedback I might start to write more  explicit smut. I have a few ideas, but I wanted to hear your guy's opinions on this first.
Have a nice day! I hope you like the story so far!