41

Location: the music show
Perspective: Yeji

I hold hands with my members while I look around. The men with their guns are still walking through the room and on stage are three guys as well. When I look at them, I see the guy in the back walking towards the front.
Now he is standing right behind the other two. Because of the shadows on the stage I can't really see what's going on but it looks like he is reaching around the two men in front of him. When I look further down I realize that his outfit is slightly different. The color of his trousers are slightly darker than the others.
Suddenly he grabs the two men's heads and smashes them together. Everyone turns towards the sound that's coming from the stage. A second later there are bullets flying. I hear multiple shots being fired. I instinctively drop to the floor, dragging the girls with me. My lip trembles while I fear for my and my member's lives. After a few moments that felt like hours everything is silent. And when I say everything I mean everything. I don't hear any movement. I don't hear anyone talk. I don't even hear Lia next to me breathing. When I slightly lift my head, I am able to look into Yuna's face. Her eyes plead for me and I see a tear running down her left cheek. I move my arm towards her and caress her cheek.
Suddenly I hear a door being opened and footsteps. Near us and on the stage itself.
"Everyone get up!"
When I stand up, I look around. Everyone either dropped to the floor as well or stayed seated. Now everybody is standing up and looking at the stage and the door a few meters on its left. Three men came through the door. They also wear camouflage clothing and ski masks, but their clothes are darker than the clothes of the terrorists. In the back of the stage I see a rope dangling from a balcony. A man stands underneath it, dressed the same way as the others. The man who attacked the other guys earlier is standing on the edge of the stage. For one second our eyes meet. It's his only body part that isn't covered in clothing. Somehow I feel like I know these eyes. They give me a warm and save feeling.
I smack myself mentally.
What are you thinking Yeji?!
For a second I thought that man on the stage is (y/n). But that wouldn't be possible. He just came back from his mission. There is now way he would be on this one as well.
Right when I think that, he looks at the man behind him. Suddenly he collapses onto the ground. For a second I thought the other man hit him, but he is running towards him and kneeling down. He slaps the guy on the ground a few times until he regains his consciousness. I hear them saying something but it's drown out by one of the other men.
"Let's move out of here ladies and gentlemen! You are safe now! Let's get you outside!"
We follow the men to the big doors which lead to the exit. When I look around I realize that two men have vanished. The man who collapsed earlier is now getting down from the stage and walking towards us and the other hostages. We get in line right behind Twice and Red velvet. Jihyo turns around and looks me in the eye. Her silent way of asking if we are okay. I nod and she smiles at me.

Perspective: (y/n)

Almost everyone is outside. There are only a few people left. I turn around to guide the last few hostages outside.
"Oppa!"
My eyes widen as I see the person who called me.
"It's you isn't it?"
"I don't know what you are talking about miss."
"Yah! You can't fool me I know what your voice sounds like."
"She is right."
I look at her members who seem to recognize me as well.
"Fine it is me."
I speak quietly so no one else can hear us.
"But please don't expose me to anyone else."
"Fine. But you need to stop by some time. We haven't seen you in a while."
"I will, Yeri. Don't worry."
I glance over her shoulder to check if Yeji pays attention to us.
"Please go outside, girls. We can catch up later."
Yeri winks at me as she walks by and her members smile as well.
Twice and Itzy leave the building as well, without recognizing me.
I sigh in relief. I was afraid Yeji was gonna recognize me. It would have been even worse if she saw me talking to Yeri first instead of her. Although me and Yeri aren't in a romantic relationship we are great friends. It probably would have looked suspicious to Yeji.
When I'm about to go outside as well I see Panther and Seahawk catching up to me.
"We haven't found anything."
I nod as we walk side by side through the main door.
"They are probably gonna send more teams in."
Right as I say that several soldiers walk past us. Equipped to find and defuse any bomb that might be hidden inside the building.