5

Location: Sea of Japan
Perspective: (y/n)

After we find the explosives, our plans change a bit. We can't drive the ship into the port now. We have to get the explosives of the ship.
Me and Seahawk are currently waiting for the others to check out the situation. When I see them comming towards us, I hear Seahawk curse once again.
"What's wrong?"
"There is a timer here."
"You mean for the explosives?"
"Yes."
"How much time we got?"
"An hour."
Tiger walks into the container. "That's the amount of time that would take us to get to Busan."
Shi-jin looks around.
"Our sources were wrong. It's not a ship to smuggle cocaine. It's a ship to erase Busan from the face of the earth."
He looks at Tiger.
"You are the expert. You know what to do."
We all exit the container and leave Tiger. Like Shi-jin said: He is the expert.
We split up once again to check the other containers. All of them contain explosives but we don't find any more timers.
When we get back to Tiger, he is still working on defusing the bomb that has the size of a ship.
"How is it going?"
"Still working on it, captain."
"If we can't take out the timer we will have to let the ship explode in the middle of the sea. We can't steer it into a harbour."
"At least no one will be killed."
"That's true, Seahawk. But the ocean will come in contact with several tons of fuel. Many fish and other animals will die. We can't let that happen. Tiger keep working. We will start loading the explosives into our boat. Seahawk, contact beta team, they should take the explosives of the ship. If we can't defuse it we can at least try to detonate it somewhere save."
"Yes, sir!"
We all start doing as Panther told us. Tiger trying to defuse the bomb, Seahawk contacting our backup, Panther, Wolf and me starting to carry the barrels onto our boat.

After we stuff our whole boat with explosives, we hear the sounds of a chopper in the distance. As soon as it makes contact with the upper deck of the ship we are already standing there with barrels in our hands, ready to pack the chopper.
After the chopper takes of, we hear Tiger over the radio.
"Here Tiger. The timer is off. I repeat, the timer is off. The ship won't blow up now."
"Great job, Tiger. Let's get the ship into the port of Busan."
Seahawk contacts our HQ once again, explaining the situation and that we are on our way to the port.

Location: Icheon, Gyeonggi province, Special forces HQ
Perspective: (y/n)

When the jeep rolls onto the parking lot I check my watch.
23:20
The five of us get out of the vehicle and walk towards the barracks. Once we are all settled in and ready to sleep, I check my phone:

Unknown number:
Hi, it's me. Yeji from the coffee shop.
15:45

Yeji?
Ah, right! The girl from the cafe. Her, Lia and me exchanged numbers earlier. I totally forgot about that.
As I see when she messaged me I feel bad for not being able to reply to her earlier.
I save her in my contacts, send her a text and turn my phone off. It was a hectic day and I am pretty tiered. As soon as I close my eyes, I am already drifting off to sleep.

Location: Itzy's dorm
Perspective: Ryujin

After waking up, I do my daily routine. I step out of my room, ready to prepare some breakfast for me and the members. Once I start cooking the rice they come out of their rooms one by one.
Yeji is the last one to come out of her room, which she is sharing with Chaeryeong. She is holding her phone and a charger while she is searching for a socket in the kitchen.
After I finish cooking and all the members sitting down, we start to eat breakfast.
Yuna looks at Yeji's phone. Curiosity showing on her face.
"Unnie, why are you charging your phone? Why didn't you do it over night?"
"She probably waited for the guy from the cofe shop to text back."
I barely escape Yeji's hand which she tried to hit me with.
"Can we please eat breakfast without trying to kill each other?"
"You are no fun, Chaeryeong.", Yuna pouts cutely.
The rest of the meal continues without any more incidents until Yeji turns her phone on.
She types a few times into her phone until we hear it vibrate. Suddenly she jumps on her feet and runs into her room.
" What was that?"
I look at Lia. "Didn't you see her wide smile when she ran out? I think she got a text from somebody important to her." I wink playfully and place my dishes in the sink. Today is Yuna's turn to do them, so I just leave them there and go to my room. I had to change and be ready soon, because we are about to have some vocal training today at the company.