17

Location: JYP Entertainment
Perspective:Yeji

It has been two weeks now, since we got out of the hospital. Our bodyguard is still being treated. Seems like he will stay there for a few more weeks. To be honest, I am a bit relieved. At least now, nobody will eat my chips.
Even though we got released, we weren't in need of a bodyguard, because we stayed at the dorm all the time. We came to JYP's office today, because he told us, we will be picking up on our training tomorrow.
As we walk towards the building, we see Twice leaving their vans. Walking towards us, they are surrounded by 4 men we know. Panther, Seahawk, Tiger and Wolf seem to be back. None of us know where they were or what they did. Sana told us, Panther said something about some personnel issues with in their company.
As they reach the stairs, Panther turns around and smiles at me. He winks and turns around, going back to his job.
What was that? Did he just want to say hello, or was it something else? Maybe he knows, why JYP asked us to come.

Oh no. Please don't let it be another bodyguard. Lion was difficult to deal with. Him living with us and following us all day was uncomfortable already. But his behavior in the dorm was even worse.

When Lia knocks at the door, JYP tells us to come in. Walking in I see another guy in his office. He sits on the couch, not facing us. The only thing we can see of him, are the back of his head and his hand that was resting on the armrest. It is bandaged.
That guy is probably just another Lion. I guess our relaxed days at the dorm are over. As I look at my members, I see the same facial expression as mine. Annoyance.
"Here you are."
Our attention turns towards our boss.
"Well girls, I hope you feel better."
"Yes thank you, but who is that?"
Yuna points at the man on the couch, who still doesn't turn around and keeps on drinking his tea.
JYP chuckles at Yuna's forwardness.
"He is your new bodyguard, since your old one is still in the hospital. He will substitute until Tiger is back and ready to start working. I hope you all get along with each other. Last time you met,it turned out kinda dramatic."

Location: Icheon, Gyeonggi province, Special forces HQ
Perspective:(y/n)

Earlier that morning:

"Impressive."
I grin at the doctor.
"Thank you."
He just shakes his head and starts writing stuff down on his notebook.
"I meant your recovery."
"My left hand still hurts though."
"Just rest a bit. I will tell the colonel, that you will be ready to start exercising tomorrow."
I just nod my head. Finally. I have been lying around the past few days. Not being able to do anything, I started to get bored.
"Did you already go to the psychiatrist?"
"I will in 20 minutes, if you finally let me go."
"Alright. Get out of here. Stay healthy."
"Thanks doc."

Three hours later I get ordered into the colonel's office. Seems like I am done with being bored.
"Dan-gyeol!"
He looks at me with a hint of worry in his eyes.
"Are you sure you are ready again?"
"Yes, sir!"
"I know what the doctor said, I just want to be sure, you feel the same way. I want you to be a 100% focused during your job. I know being captured by the enemy leaves traces, that's why I am asking."
"I am fine, sir. Thank you."
"Good."
"I will put you into another bodyguard position. The man who had the job before you, is currently in the hospital. You will substitute for him, until he is able work again."
"Yes, sir!"
"Last time I pulled you off this job, because I was afraid it might intervene with your personal live. I am sure though, you will be able to manage it just fine."
Last time?
Does he mean I'm guarding Itzy?
Does that mean I will see Yeji again?
"I already set up a meeting for this afternoon. Be on time."
"Yes, sir!"
I leave his office. My thoughts are still a complete mess. Is he serious? I'm about to meet Yeji again?
After I digest the information the colonel gave me, I make may way to the restaurant across the street. It's been several weeks since I came here. I really need something proper to eat.

As I walk in, I see Ye-jun at a desk, not looking at me.
"We are closed right now!"
She doesn't even bother turning around. Seems like she is having a bad day.
"Even for me?"
When she spins around, I see a relieved smile on her face.
"(Y/n)!"
She runs towards me, and embraces me in a tight hug. After a couple of seconds she lets go of me.
" I was worried sick, you idiot!"
She punches my chest. It doesn't really hurt, but I pretend being in pain.
"Oh my god! That hurt."
"Hey! Stop pretending!"
As I see she is ready to strike again, I stop the act.
"I'm hungry."
Her cute smile returns immediately.
"Of course you are. Take a seat. I will be right there."
And off she goes.

After a big bowl of egg fried rice, kimchi, vegetables and a great conversation, I leave the restaurant. It is time for the meeting at JYP Entertainment.
I hope this time, me and Yeji will get along, with out any more complications.
What could go wrong?