18:Selfish

Anthony's POV:

Why did her eyes sparkle when she heard that guards name? She gently sat down on the bed now putting her two feet on the floor.

The guard opened the door and greeted.

"Good evening you highness".

"Yes, what are you doing here?". I asked sternly.

"You're highness I came to see a friend of mine". He answered and walked up to Aria.

"Are you okay now? I heard about your unconsciousness, how are you now?". He asked with full concern.

"I'm good now, worry less about me and more for yourself". She said softly.

"Why should I, friends worry about each other, right 💛?".

"Yeah!". Aria answered with a warm smile.

Why is she smiling at what he said. Oh pls, friends my ass.

"I'm glad you came to see your so called friend". I lied, why the hell will I be glad.

"You may leave now". I ordered.

"Before I do that your highness, I'll like to accompany her to her room". He said and Aria smiled. No way.

"I don't think you're in the right position to do so". I answered.

"I am well assured I am". He replied.

Does this idiot know who the fuck he's talking to. The idiot have got guts.

I walked up to him standing a bit close to Aria and replied staring at him with a death glare.

"What language... "

" I don't think that Is necessary your highness, Joseph will just accompany me". Aria cut in.

"No... Joseph leave". I ordered once more.

He glared at me and I did same.

He glanced at Aria who gave him a sign as he turned around and left leaving the door opened.

Beautiful 😁😁😁😁. Anthony 1 : Joseph 0.

I turned to Aria who had a scowl on her face.

"Why's your face like that". I asked trying so hard to hid the grin on my face.

"Why didn't you let him accompany me, he's my friend".

"Yeah yeah yeah. I'm the king whatever I say stands, next time tell him not to challenge me".

She stared at me with irritation, got up from the bed as she tried to walk but she stumbled a little and I quickly held her.

"Wait let me carry you". I said as I proceeded to do so.

"No no no, it isn't necessary, please". She answered nervously.

Even with her nervousness she's cute.

"Are you sure?".

"I'm fine, it isn't necessary. I can walk on my own".

Hmm she wants to prove independence. How sweet.

She arranged her maids uniform and walked out of the door as I followed her behind heading straight to her room. We got there and she knocked on it.

And then came her friends opening the door and they were squeaking like mice. Maya quickly dragged Aria inside as Clara replied.

"Thanks so much for helping our friend Aria. We appreciate deeply our majesty".

I nodded my head and turned to leave and she closed the door as I could hear loud squeaks.