35: Falling For You

Anthony's POV:

I woke up to see my angel in my arms. Heavens, Aria is a hard woman. I'm glad she doesn't find discomfort with me anymore.

But I'm scared of one thing. When we head back to the palace, I'm very sure Aria would pretend like nothing happened. I don't want that, I won't like that.

I gently cupped her face and caressed her cheeks with my thumb. Aria is very woman. I want her in many ways, for she's mine and only mine.

I got up heading to the bathroom, I felt bad leaving her on the bed alone. I just had to get up. Once I did the usual in the bathroom, I left the tent to see Clara and Maya setting a camp fire.

Maya and Clara quickly wave at me and I replied with a smile.

"Good morning grandson". Grandma greeted.

"Good morning to you too, granny".

"You greeted me?".

"Yes, any problem?". I asked confused with her amused question.

"Nop, I want you and Kiran to get more fire wood for nightlight". Granny said and walked off.

Kiran approached me and smiled, this brother of mine is cute. We started walking into the bushes then Kiran greeted.

''Good morning Anthony".

"Same to you dear, how are you?".

"Did you just call me dear?". He asked.

"Yes, what's it?".

"Anthony you're changing". He said surprised and happy.

"I'm changing?". I muttered to myself but was loud enough for Kiran to hear.

"Yes, Aria is changing you". His reply almost made me stumble.

Aria is changing me? Is that a good thing?

"What do you mean?"

"This is a good thing".

"It is?".

"Of course". He replied smiling to himself.

After a minute of silence he spoke up.

"You like Aria don't you?".

His question almost made me choke on my saliva.

"What makes you say so?".

"Brother, It's obvious. The way you smile at her, the way you look at her also the way you reply her in a gentle way shows you like her, don't you?".

He might just be 7 years but his maturity is of a 15 years old child.

"Yes I do like Her very much".

"I'm glad to hear that brother. Don't you ever hurt her, don't you try to let her go. If you let her go she might never come back. Brother this is my little request, I also like Aria, I like when she smiles. Please make her happy, make her yours. She's like a sister to me, I'm selfish to say I also want her by side. Don't you ever let her go, please". He said as I stared at him surprised.

I'm glad he likes Aria, I'm glad he knows that I like her and he is in support of it.

"Your wish is my command". I replied with a grin shuffling his hair.

We quickly fetched the fire woods and went back to the camping area.

We arrived and I saw my Aria fanning the camp fire, just look at her being hardworking. I walked up to her and kissed her forehead as my body blocked any one from seeing so.