16: My Generosity

Aria POV :

It was morning and I myself was shocked that I woke up early. That means I haven't done something completely.

Oh... yes I've got to make the herbal tea for the king. From now on you and I will call him Anthony when necessary.

I got up from my bed and went to the bathroom to do my business. Got dressed and went straight to the kitchen. I entered into the kitchen to see some of the maidens baking bread.

"Good morning Aria". One of them greeted with a smile.

"Good morning, love". I replied.

I quickly picked up pumpkin leaves and separated it from Its stem. I pounded it and squeezed out the juice, putting two spoons of powered milk. I made a fresh orange juice and placed it on a tray putting the baked bread in the middle of the orange juice and the herbal tea. I turned leaving the kitchen.

"Where are you going with that?". One of the maidens asked pointing at the tray I was holding.

"I'll be back".

I said and left, heading to the king's room.

I knocked on it but no response. I knocked once more and the door got opened by him. I quickly stepped in as he closed the door.

"How do you feel?". I saw myself asking.

"A bit bett... ".

He cut off as he almost fell to the floor because of the pain on his stomach. Luckily I was standing close to him so he quickly dropped on me his hand over my shoulder as he held his stomach with the other hand. I dropped the tray of food on a cupboard and supported him wrapping one of my hand on his waist as I gradually lead him to his bed.

He sat down on the bed resting his back on the board. I went back to the cupboard and picked up the tray of food as I handed him the herbal tea.

He looked at me confused contemplating on whether to drink it or not.

"You need to take it to kill the poison in your digestive system". I explained.

He took a last glance on the liquid and drank the tea.

"That wasn't bad". He commented and began eating his breakfast.

I turned to leave heading to his door.

" Just wait a little, I'll soon be done with my meal".

"It Isn't necessary, I'll return for the dishes course I've got a lot to do". I replied and stepped out from his room.

I went straight to the Royal hall and started cleaning the floor with the tooth brush and someone threw dirt on the floor. I looked up to see Tianna and her minions.

I ignored her and continued to brush the floor, later I'll clean it up.

She threw another dirt on the floor and this time, it was in front of me. Then she laughed. Anger built within and I asked.

"That wasn't funny Tianna".

"Oh it wasn't". She asked in sarcasm.

I didn't actually felt like settling down for trouble so I picked up a broom and packed it up.

"It seems like your too shameless to talk, anyways how has it been, being disgraced by the king?". Tianna asked and laughed in satisfaction. She's happy tormenting me.

"And It's you who will be disgraced". I heard prince Kiran say.

"Oh your highness good morning". Tianna greeted.