28: Avoid The King.

Aria POV:

"Good afternoon elder queen". I said my head bowed low hiding my anxiousness.

"Was that the question I asked you?". She queried once again with tints of annoyance.

"From his majesty room, just finished serving him his lunch". I answered plainly.

I should be nervous right, I should feel full anxiety isn't it? But during nursing school we were thought how to be cool headed, this way patients won't play with our good and bad moods.

"Just look at you, so shameless, and what took you so long to serve him his food and get out?". She asked loosing her chill.

What lie will I tell this woman, I can't blurt out that her son just finished licking my neck and I liked it. Wait what?

"Aria I asked you a question". She shouted bringing my senses back.

"Arh... Uhm... Well... ". I stammered as ma'am Annie approached us with a smile.

"Oh... Esther dear, be calm on this nice soul, she just started being a personal maid you can't expect her to be perfect all the sudden. If she made a mistake just pardon her, okay". Anthony's mum soften at her words and narrowed her eyes towards me.

"Okay, Esther come pick a dress for me, I'm going to chill with my girls". Ma'am Annie said excitedly as Anthony's mum followed her, ma'am Annie gave me a last glance smiling in the process.

What's the meaning of that smile? I almost got into trouble because of Anthony, I should have declined his offer. I don't want to be in the bad book of Mrs. Esther. Hahaha! Who I'm I kidding? I'm number one on her list of people.

I headed towards my room and opened the door as the girls quickly dragged me in and closed the door.

"Girl how did it go?". Maya suddenly asked.

"What do you mean?". I asked as I prayed inwardly, pls let them not know what happened between the king and I.

"Did u seduce the king in falling for you?". Clara blurted out feeling excited to here my answer. Is this girl insane.

Or it's the other way around, it was the king who seduced me moron.

"Helloooo... ". Maya said bringing me back to reality.

"No I did not, it's disgusting". I said with a squeezed face and sat on my bed,

Is it Aria? Is it? Well not that disgusting.

"Come on girl, if you don't know any techniques we could teach". Maya said pointing at herself and Clara.

"My answer is no, I don't need any of your seducing techniques, I'm cool the way I am".

"Come on sweetie, I prefer you being close to the king to Tianna, that moron brags on how much she loves the king and she would win him over". Clara said with tints of annoyance.

"Well guess what?". I asked

"What?". They asked.

"I'm not in for love fight". I said shinning my teeth and laid down on my bed.

"Why are you being hard to convince?". Maya asked walking to her bed.

"Because I'm Aria".

Now my ultimate plan is

1) To avoid the king at any limit.

2) If I have to lie, I'll do that.

3) Avoid the king and stay alive.