38: Motherly Love

This chapter is long But not too long. Shut up Amelia-law and let them read 😁😁😊.

Aria POV:

I left my room now heading to the kitchen to prepare lunch for the royal family. Yesterday I stayed in the room and cried my eyes out through out the night and slept till noon, which was now.

Anthony isn't back since yesterday. He should return soon, I've got a lot of question to ask him.
Have he abandoned me to face all this insult alone?

But I'm worried about him. I just hope he's okay.
If he doesn't want to return he should return because of me.
I miss him already.

As I was approaching the kitchen, Lucy and Sarah ran towards me with a sad expression.

"We are cowards Aria we couldn't come out to defend you". Lucy said sadly.

"It's okay. It's okay not to be brave at time and I'm fine, It's a thing of the past". I said calmly.

"No Aria we are to be blamed for. As a friend, we should be able to defend you, support your decision but no we stood there and washed you get harassed". Sarah said with tears in her eyes.

"Girls, I said It's okay, Lets just forget about it, okay?".

And they both nodded their head. We smiled at each other walking towards the kitchen.

"Where is that stupid slave". A voice yelled and I knew who it was.

"Where is she". She yelled angrily as she approached me landing a slap on my eye. I shouted a little because of the force.

"You slept in same room with my fiance? You let him touch you? I thought I'll leave you but no I'll make your life worthless if you don't pack your things and leave this palace".

Stella said throwing me to the fall as she stepped on my leg causing me so much pain.

Lucy and Sarah immediately pushed her away from me helping me up.

"You morons, how dare you?". She groaned angrily.

"Stay away from her miss". Lucy yelled.

"If you want to live with a smile on that you disgusting face, stay out of this". Stella shouted trying to attack me but Lucy obstructed her.

"I said leave her alone". Lucy warned.

"You're provoking me slave". Stella threatened.

"What such of human are you? Fighting for someone who will never love you again, the king will always pick Aria and not you. You call her wench, slut but looking at the other side you're the true whore, a royal gold digger, you crossed the line. You're the one provoking us here". Sarah finally spoke up.

Stella and I were surprised at her outburst. The surprise on Stella face quickly turned to red, when I meant red, I meant furious.

"Guards guards". Stella called out glaring at us with hatred as 4 guards approached us.

"Take those shits out of my sight, leave the middle one she's mine". She said wickedly.

The guards walked up to Sarah and Lucy and grabbed them through their arm roughly.

"Let go of me". Lucy and Sarah shouted at the guards.

"Take those trash out of my sight and make sure you strip them naked and give them 20 lashes each".  She ordered wickedly.

No she can't do that.

"I apologies on their behehehehehehave, let them go". I begged.

"Take them away". Stella ordered once more.