5: Business

Anthony's POV:

It's been two years since I left kingdom of eternity, I find it hard to return back. That kingdom is a pain in the neck. Father treats his people with so much kindness and I despise such act.

The women there can't control their hormones once they're around me. The men can never be serious with their works and once they don't make it they all blame my father the king.

It's just a week to my coronation and every one will face my troubles and my wrath.

The women there will do all cause to get engage with me. Men will lie to become my close governors. Everything about kingdom of eternity is lies and lies but I'll change every thing within a matter of seconds.

I love this nation grassland, It's peaceful and the people here are hardworking and mind their business. I've stayed here within this two years and I don't want to return to the kingdom of eternity.

My thoughts were distracted when one of my men entered my chamber.

"I apologies your highness but I've got you a message from  kingdom of eternity". He said calmly not to anger me.

"It's from father isn't it?"

I asked and he nodded his head.

"Read it out for me".

"Dear son, It's just a week to your coronation and I want you to return now, we've got a lot of arrangements to do. You need a wife so return on time". He read.

"Father doesn't change, does he?" I asked trying to hide my annoyance and he was silent.

"Simeon, write him this as my reply".

I said to him as he got a paper ready to jut down what I'm going to tell him.

"I'll return on time but a day before the coronation but if I'm returning because of marriage, forget it". I said and Simeon wrote it down and left to deliver the message.

I don't care about the tradition and custom of that land, I'll be the first king to be crowned without marring and that's final. The women there don't deserve to get married to me, I'll marry a woman from another kingdom period.

Simeon returned and bowed in front of me saying.

"I've delivered your message your highness and you have a visitor from the kingdom of ash and dust".

Just as much as I hate the name that's how much I hate the ruler and his people. They are all full of greed and the king of that kingdom is a greedy fellow.

His kingdom lacks good water and we supply him good water from our best river which flows down into the sea. We lack good energy giving food as they supply us carbohydrates. After the transaction with them we flourish better.

"Let him in".

I said and sat down on the arm chair close to a round table.

The king of ash and dust came in and sat down opposite me with a smile I don't like.

"How did you find me?" Was the first question I asked, only my parents knew where I was so how did he find my place of residence.

"Calm down bro, lets talk business". He said smugly changing topic, this idiot should known who I am by now.

"I'm a straightforward person and that's exactly how I want my answer". I said sternly.

"Alright, I was passing by heading to the kingdom of liberty, luckily I saw one of your men also passing by and I knew you would definitely be staying here". He answered nonchalantly, like It's a normal thing.

"What do you want?" I went straight to the question, I just want him to leave. His presence annoys me.

"Lets chillax man, I just arrived, why dose it seems like you want me to leave as soon as possible?" He asked not liking my attitude towards him.

"And that's my wish". I answered simply.

"Okay then, we lack enough water, the water you're supplying isn't enough. Why don't you divide the river into two and give my people half of it". He recommended his idea.

"Dante, you should've known I'll reject your request. To ask you, we supply your people 25 liters of water and 50 in which 20 cattles supply's you every months and I know It's enough to sustain you and your people, why need extra water in large quantity?" I asked calmly.

"I'm building a large product so I need It". He answered nonchalantly.

"Then I'll double the supply". I rendered.

"I don't still have a profit in this". His greed spoke up.

"Why say so Dante?"

I don't care if I call a king by his name, I fucking don't give any one respect.

"We supply your kingdom just energy giving food and you tend to flourish way better than my kingdom, I want some quantity of your nutritious fruits". He requested greedily.

One day your greed with eat you up and kill you. Our nutritious fruit is pineapple, because how nutritious it is, it takes two years to grow, making it scarce in our kingdom.

"Is that so, the nutritious fruit we have is scarce, we'll supply in small quantity". I said and he smiled.

"How many basket do you want". I asked at once.

"20 fruit per basket every month". He asked convertously. 

"I apologies but I won't give you such an amount, I'll only render you 5 fruits per a basket a week and Instead of 25 litters I'll supply you 30 litters every week Instead of monthly". I said cutting down his greed.

He stared at me with a tints of annoyance and replied.

"So be it".

"And I also need an interest. I'm supplying you scarce vitamins with low amount of money, so in my profit, I want you to double the supply of energy giving food and back it up with a little proteinaceous food".

I said as his annoyance increased and I smirk in delight.

"So be it". He answer and turned to leave.
"Thanks doing business with you little prince". He finally said and left.

How pathetic of you to call me such a name. For the fact you're a king doesn't mean I won't be one too. Just wait for it Dante. I'll be a king greater than you in a week time. Just you wait.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
Thanks for reading. 💙💙💙💙💙
I hope you liked his POV
Seriously, I didn't know the title to give this chapter
So I gave it business

And its kinda boring
I'm so sorry😩
I'm wondering if It's okay?
Drop a vote ☀