27: I Like It

Aria's POV:

Why is king Anthony calling me? Besides there are other maidens around who can serve his lunch in his chamber. I sighed as I entered into the kitchen placed his food on a tray with a bottle of water and a spoon beside it. I left the kitchen heading to king Anthony's room and knocked on the door, hearing a quick response.

I opened the door and stepped in closing it behind me. I saw Anthony sitting on his bed laying his back on the bed board.

"Your highness good afternoon".

"Same to you Aria, how was your day?".

He asked how my day went? Did king Anthony just asked how my day went?

"Aria". He mention bringing my real senses into reality.

"Arh... Yes, it was fine😁". I replied with a grin.

He stared at me intently, which made me self conscious.

"Drop the food on the cupboard and come to me". He ordered as he quickly pull of his cloths.

Why is he pulling of his shirt. His biceps flexed as he pulled off his shirt, his full masculine body was now to my view. Those v-line of his still surprises me also with his 4 outlined arbs. Heavens, help me stop staring.

"You know this is not the first time you're seeing me shirtless but your face is already very pink". He said in a foxy manner.

My face is pink, am I blushing. I touched my face to notice it was a bit hot and I saw myself blushing harder. Why?

I dropped the food on the small cupboard and walked closer to him, he laid on his stomach and positioned his head on his pillow.

"I've got some body pain Aria, on my shoulder and my back, help me massage it". He said closing his eyes.

I stood there being shocked. Come on girl, you shouldn't be shocked he once said this before. But what can I use to massage his body?

"If you're looking for an ointment, open the night stand drawer, you'll see it". He said as I did as told.

I poured a little portion of the oil on my palms, rubbed it against each other and started massaging his masculine structure. I was finding it hard to message his body well because the bed was too low for my standing structure. Noticing my discomfort...

"If you're finding it hard to message me properly, climb on top of me". He said calmly with a tint of authority.

I thought about it for a while, I'll just massage him and leave as soon as possible. I removed my cover shoes and climb him sitting on his v-line waist. I did feel comfortable.

"Your highness, are you feeling any discomfort". I asked so that I'll adjust but he shook his head negative.

I continue to massage his body with a little force. Going up his upper back, his shoulder and spinal cord.

"Damn Aria, does soft hands of yours are doing magic to my whole body". He swore.

Suddenly he turned around now lying on his back as my body sat on his pelvics. I was too surprised to move, to double my astonishment he placed his hands on my waist possessively. 

"Your highness... ". Does words were the only words that rolled out of my mouth.

"Yes Aria". He answered with a smile on his face enjoying every bit of my expression.

"I want to get up". I finally said trying to remove his hands on my waist but he wouldn't even bulge.

"Relax Aria".