33: Past & Chances

Aria POV.

"Aren't you getting up?". He asked staring down at me.

I scoffed and answered.

"Who claims to be my gentleman?".

He chuckled lightly and stretched fort his hand as a sweet lady, that I am. I took his hand and he dragged me up.

"So what do you mean by, we've found the waterfall the other way around?". I asked staring at him confused.

"Turn around". He said smugly as I did.

And to my view was the magnificent waterfall, omg it was so beautiful, I fell for it 😍. Mother nature is wonderful herself.

"I know right, to our luck we found it first"

"I know right, to our luck we found it first". He said bringing me out of my trance as if reading my mind.

I just nodded my head smiling at him as he did same. He intertwined my fingers with his as we walked up to the bank of the waterfall.

We heard noises as we snapped our head to the direction to see Mrs. Margaret, ma'am Annie, Kiran, Clara and Maya with Anthony's parents walking towards us.

I dragged my hand out of his hold as Anthony stared at me confused as realization hit him he nodded his head in understanding trying to hide the hurts in his eyes.

Aria why are you making him feel like this?

"Anthony and Aria found the waterfall, they'll be the one to choose a position for picnic". Kiran said cheerfully.

"We'll stay right here". Anthony said pointing at his position.

Maya and Clara quickly rushed to his position and laid the picnic blanket and basket. They both sat on it and started unpacking the food from the basket it, I joined them and helped them arrange it.

"Anthony dear why did you run off with Aria like that?". His mother asked while I pretended not to hear their conversation.

"Forget it mother". He answered in a stoutly manner.

"Mind the way you answer your mother". His father added.

"You both are bitches".

He replied walking away from his parents and also away from us. Anthony come back.

(Amelia-law : Guys, I apologies for that vulgar word 😅)

I looked at Kiran to see him with teary eyes.

I got up and started to walk towards him. His mother glared at me but I pushed the intimidation aside this time.

"Anthony, pls wait up".

I said but he kept walking forward. I ran towards him now walking beside him panting a little.

Seriously, it was a little run but I felt so lazy when it comes to walking. I even ran 😥, I'm already tired.