34: Wrong Step

Woah, woah, woah. Just take a chill.
I know you all will be dying for Anthony's POV but seriously... I'm looking for the right chapter. Trust me. Maybe after this 😘 it'll be Anthony's darling POV.
Thanks for giving this book a chance.

Aria POV:

After dinner, I entered into the tent to see Anthony sitting on the bed facing the entrance door.

Immediately he sighted me, a smile crawled up to his face. His smile dropped and turned into a smirk as he eyed me up and down seductively.
Oh lord, I hope I don't look stupid?

"Aria why are you wearing that?". He asked as he kept on studying every part of me.

"Your grandma made me ware this, she said we ladies are meant to wear night wears for the free flow of blood in our body. Seriously I didn't plan to wear this... She forced me and... ".

"I love it".

"You what?".

"I said I love the night dress you're wearing".

"Okay". I replied shyly.

"Damn you've got fine legs and nice hips, you're hot Aria so hot''. He complimented not getting his eyes of me.

"Thank you". I replied as my face heated.

Oh my... The way he kept staring at me, makes me feel different. I don't know how to explain it but I feel it.

"What are you doing standing there... Come lie down". Anthony said as he laid down at the right hand side of the bed.

I gradually walked up to the left hand side of the bed and laid down almost like a stone but I continued to drag the hem of the night dress because it exposed most of my thigh to Anthony's sight.

I looked at Anthony to see him staring at me intently and I became uncomfortable.

Anthony shifted close to me as I shifted away from him. He smirked and continued with his action. I reached at the edge of the bed as he quickly wrapped his hand around my waist preventing me from falling.

Anthony quickly dragged me close to him as we laid at the center of the bed. Being agitated that we'll be caught.
I started pushing him away but it seems like I was deceiving myself because he wasn't even moving a muscle.

"You and I know that I won't release you easily". He said cockily.

I couldn't answer, I just kept staring at him in the eyes. Those hazel eyes of his is hypnotizing.

"F*ck Aria you smell good, too good".
"You're so sexy, I don't think I'll resit you through out, tonight". He slurred once more nuzzling his head on the crook of my neck making my legs feel jelly.

He's the first man telling me all this. Making me feel all this.

"Anthony I think you should stop, we'll get caught". I said placing my hands on his chest trying to push him lightly.

It only made him to pull me even closer into him as our chest grinded each other.

I'll be lying if I say I didn't like it.

"That's nonsense, no one dares to step in, without my command".

"Not even your mother?"

"Not even my mother".
"Lets forget her Aria, I want to lay with you all night, f"ck you're so soft". He said moving his hand up and down my waist, which only made the night dress raise up further.

"Anthony you know the time you kissed me and I didn't kiss back".

"Yes". He reply sternly.

"I'm sorry... Is just that... I can't kiss... I mean I don't know how to kiss. I know I'm not your type of woman. I'm just so stupid... ". I said nervously and bent my head.

" You should have told me". He said calmly.

"How do you except me to tell you such thing then?".

"Look at me Aria". He said and I did so.

"Weather you kiss me or not. Nothing will stop me from kissing that lips of yours over and over again".

"So you ain't mad at me",

"Why would I?". He said bringing his face closer to mine as I moved backwards.

He stared at me closely in the eyes as he placed his thigh on top mine raising my night dress up. He's such a perv.

"Anthony what are you doing get your leg of me". I said trying to push his leg of me but he kept placing it back.

"Aria don't you get it, when I said I want to feel every part of you. I want to feel every part of your soft body".
He said possessively as he pressed my chest against his harder.

"You never said so".

"Well I'm saying it now".

He said bringing his lips close to mine.

"What are you doing?".

"I want to kiss you".

"I said I can't kiss".

"That's not a problem, I'll teach you".

"Maybe next time''.

"There's not always a next time".

"Anthony next time .... ". I whined.

" Aria now... ". He said and licked my lips.

This man?

" Aria I'll be brief". He said pecking me on the lips which released all the butterflies in my tummy.

"Anthony... ".

" Aria come on". He pecked me again

"Anthony nooo... ".

" You'll love it". He pecked again this time licking my nose.

"Anthony... ".

" Come on Aria don't be a hard woman". He pecked once more as he sucked my lower lip lightly.

"Okay... ".

" Good girl". He replied as he cupped my face with his right hand.

He pulled me closer intertwining our legs together.

"I kiss your up lips, you kiss my down, follow my sync". He said as I nodded my head.

Aria what are you doing?

He kept kissing me as I kissed him back, he sucked my lips and I tried so hard to suppress a morn. He was so good with his lips, I was going crazy for more.

We stop kissing as we made a peck sound. And he smiled.

"I want more". I said as I cupped his face kissing him back.

Aria what are you saying?

He chuckled within the kiss as he kissed me slowly.

That's how we kept kissing until we were exhausted. I was glad he was patient with me.

He didn't take advantage of me, he moved his hands up and down my hips, squeezing it lightly and did love the sensation, he didn't touch me abusively.
And I was sure glad for that.

Aria I hope you aren't taking the wrong step?

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
Okay... I'm really an idiot.
I named the chapter wrong step.
It doesn't even make sense

But seriously... I had to give this chapter a title.

Well I hope you enjoyed their little romance.

Puff.. Is this even a romance, I need lectures 😭😭😭

Men.. Anthony is deep into this girl and he'll make her....

I don't want to say yet.
Next chap is up 😂

Pls vote and comment
Thanks for reading 💙💙💙💙