25: Personal Maid

Guys That's my first book cover. I designed it.
How's it?

Anthony's POV:

I laid on my bed all day just thinking about my Aria. Everything about her is beautiful. I want her in my arms, right now and all night. She's so soft, I love that soft body of hers. I can't even concentrate for once without thinking about that angel.

The way she speaks, just gives me joy. Herself esteem is what drew me closer to her. The way she uses words, is different from any other maidens here. She's a very educated woman and I love that.

A knock on the door disturbed my thoughts. Heavens... let it be my angel knocking on the door.

"Come in".

And then came in grandmother. How stupid of me to think Aria would come to my room by this time even though I've given her the privilege to do so.

"Good afternoon my grandchild". Grandma greeted with a tint of annoyance lacing out of her voice.

"Same to you grandmother".

"This is the highest insult I've received today, for the fact you're king now, it doesn't stop you from greeting me first".

"I apologies grandma".

"Yeah, you're still the same arrogant and nonchalant child I've known you for".

"That's your grandchild ma". I said and smirked delightfully.

Grandmother smiled, shook her head and replied sitting on a sofa.

"Your father is still disturbing you on getting a wife".

Her bringing up that topic just got me annoyed but I concealed it.

"Grandmother you know your grandchild answer already". I spoke sternly.

"Of course I know your usual reply is 'no'. He should let you marry at your own time... You're just waiting for the right woman to come by even though she's right under my nose". She answered mischievously.

What does she mean by right under her nose? Why is she now supporting me, last year she loved my father idea of bringing different maidens from different country to pick a wife, in which I declined. Now she's telling me marry at my own time. Women!

"But don't waste time in grabbing her because I need a great grandchild". She spoke once more.

What is wrong with parents and giving them a heir especially when It's you who would carry up the responsibility and not them.

"I've heard you grandmother".

I'll love to give birth to three children with Aria but first I should think on how I would deeply enter her. Fuck Anthony...think straight.

"So... I've you found your mate yet?" She asked with a smile.

"Why bother asking 😒". I asked too narrowing my eyes to her.

"Well... Because I just found your match and she will definitely change your annoying character for a good".

"And you trust that woman?"

"Yes of course".

"If so keep her to yourself I don't need her".

If not Aria then it's nobody else.

"Oh come on, look who's talking... You'll still be that person craving for her soon on your bed". Grandma said wiggling her eyebrows in a suspicious way.

As an old woman she still has a bad mindset.

"Yah... Whatever".

I replied boringly, and close my eyes to keep thinking of my Aria.