31: Camping

Aria POV:

I and Anthony are sharing tent. I'm a girl... Didn't grandma recognise that. I can manage with Clara and Maya, I've got no issue with that.

Clara and Maya were happy with the arrangement, why the hell are they? I walked up to them and they started squeaking running up to me.

"Oh my gosh... You're sharing tent with king Anthony". Clara said smiling like an idiot.

"Something is gonna happen". Maya sang whilst wiggling her eyebrows.

"This is awesome". Clara jumped up.

"There's nothing awesome about this".

"Why?". Maya asked being confused.

"I don't know It's not just right".

"Oh pls forget that nonsense, everything is right about it. If I was the one only god knows what I'll do". Maya said dramatically.

Not helping.

"Okay this is your bag".
"Get your ass all the way to his tent". Clara said smiling smugly.

"Why are you guys in support of this?".

"Because It's fate". They both chorused.

(Amelia-law: That's me. Everyone appreciate me 😁).

Those girls are not helping and then I call them friends. How can I stay in the same room with him, he won't get his hands off me.

It's not like I don't like it. Wait what?
If we get caught touching each other. Think straight Aria.
If I get caught smooching with him I'm dead.
His mother will definitely kill me.

I was so deep in thoughts when I bumped into a wall.
Wait, this wall is somewhat soft.

I looked up to see it was Anthony. He had a big smile on his face. I wish I could scraped that smile off his face but no, I like this part of him, he looks so cute.

"May I help you with your luggage?". He ushered.

"Don't bother, no need for you to be a gentleman". I said and walked pass him heading straight to the tent house.

"If I can't be a gentleman to you who else will, my lady?". He whispered into my ears while walking behind me.
He quickly grabbed my luggage off my hand like as if it was nothing and 3ntererd into the tent.

"You're something else Anthony".

When I entered into the tent, my mouth and my eyes went agape. OMG...this room was awesome. I can't even describe it. The bed was a queen size with clothing around it, all this for just camping? I asked myself.

(Amelia-law: seriously I'm not good with description so that's how the room looked like 👇😘👇💞)