17: Apologies

Anthony POV:

My eyes slowly opened up, I felt my body resting on something soft and comfy, my head laid on an object fluffy, then I realized I slept on my bed.

I never knew how I fell asleep but one thing I can recall was my mind kept on swimming on the thoughts of Aria.

She's like a Mathematics you need to solve an English you need to understand.

Why I'm I saying so?

The way she humbled herself in front of my parents were something I never knew she could do, the way she spoke was so different from a way a maiden would speak. She spoke with elegance and an aura of self esteem.

Her voice were like sweet melodies in my ears, I just couldn't get her out of my head. She helped me when I was in need even after what I did to her, she's just a nice soul.

I made a mistake and therefore I shall apologies for my misdeed.

I gently got up from my bed, it wasn't easy but I did. I washed myself and brushed my teeth, wore my cloths and head out to look for Aria.

And then I sighted her from a far distance. She was in the royal garden and then I quickly walked up to her, she saw me walking towards her and quickly greeted.

"Good morning your highness, I'll leave to make your breakfast".

She quickly said and turned to leave but I held her wrist stopping her from doing so.

"It's not necessary".

"But Why?". She asked with confusion dragging her hand from my grip but I didn't answer.

"You feeling better now?". She asked looking at me in the eyes.

"Sorry you're highness it was a mistake, I won't stare at you again". She replied bending her head low.

"I'm getting better".

"That's good to hear, I'm on my way". She replied leaving my presence.

"Wait".

"Yes your majesty". She asked in anxiety.

"I want to say thanks for helping me out 2 days ago and also apologies for my attitude towards you".

"That isn't necessary your highness, I did what I had to do at the needed time".

"No, you don't get, after my behaviour towards you, you still helped me, not all humans do that in this world. So Aria I'm sorry".

Did I say the sorry word?

"Your highness, I've said it wasn't necessary". She replied a bit tensed her breathing shaking slowly.

"Aria are you okay?". I saw myself asking.

She was red and sweating on a very cold morning, her veins were evident on her light tanned skin, something is wrong.

"I'm fi...fine your highness". Her voice shakes again.

I brought my hands forward to feel her temperature but she kept moving backwards, I quickly held her wrist to stop her movement and placed my hand on her foreehhead.

And oh heavens she was as hot as a red iron. Her temperature could boil a kettle of water.

"Aria, you're running temperature".

"No your highness, I'm fine, seri...ousely I am". She answered moving backwards.

"I got to go". She said.

"Aria, I said I'm sorry for what I did to you, can't you forgive me?". I asked immediately.

"Just leave me alone". She said walking towards the palace entrance.