4: Friends

Guys please I need your help 😥. If there is any wrong spelling of word in this book Pls comment the right spelling 😆

Aria POV :

I quickly checked the number on my maid uniform to see the number 402. Wow nice number. But how will I find this room?

I was in deep thoughts when someone tapped me. I looked beside me to see it was the girl with black hair who talks a bit creepy.

"Hi". She said

"Hello". I returned her greeting.

"I apologies for not getting your attention appropriately". She apologised.

"No problem".

"My name is Maya David and you're?"

"Aria Daniel". I introduced with a grin.

"Aww nice name. I apologies for that pricks behaviour, she's such a pain". Maya said with a scowl on her face.

"Don't bother much, she isn't my problem at this point". I replied and she smiled, she's beautiful.

"What's the number of your room?"

"Number 402". She answered

"Wow you're in same room as me". I said with a wild smile.

"Really?" She asked skeptically.

"Yeah".

"I'll like to be ya friend". She said and I looked at her surprised.

"Why?"

"You're different from other girls here and I like different people. There's something unique about you and I want to know, I know that if I'm around you I won't get into trouble and I'll learn a lot from you".

She gave her reasons.

"What do you want to learn from, I've got nothing to teach". I said still can't believe what she's saying.

"The way you talk is beautiful". She says grinning like an idiot.

"I don't get?" I asked being confused.

"Let just be friends, okay?" She says and I replied with an

"Okay... "

"Hello two ladies". A voice spoke distracting our discussion.

Maya and I turned around to see a lady a bit older than us both . The lady smiled and said.

"Welcome to the palace of war and peace. I'll be your guide in this place and you both are in same room with me. Please follow me". She said sweetly.

Maya and I glanced at each other confused and followed her from behind.

We passed different halls and finally met a door numbered 402.

The lady which led us opened the door with a key and entered inside as she gestured us to do same. Maya and I looked at her unsure if we should.

"Don't worry ya self you aren't going to hell". She said while Maya and I smiled entering into the room.

"So then, my name is Clara, I'm three to four years older than ya, it depends on how old you're. I was once a royal maid and I'll guide you on how to carry out your duties correctly. We are going to be room mates and I'll love us to be close friends. What do you think?" Clara asked.

"Fine by me". Maya answered friendly.

Clara looked at me waiting for my answer.

I didn't come into this palace to make friends. Friends gets you into trouble. Since when I was young I avoid friends, my only friends were mother, father and especially brother, nobody else. Dose it worth it now. Maybe a change won't be bad.

Maya snapped her fingers in front of me bringing me back to reality.

"Yeah, that would be nice". I replied nervously.

"That's sweet, what are your names?" Clara asked.

"I'm Maya".

"I'm Aria".

"Nice names, choose a bed".

I looked around the room to see a bunk and a small size bed beside the wall.

"I go for up bunk". Clara shouted climbing up to it.

"Down bunk". Maya said running to it.

And I was left with the side bed around the corner.

I walked up to it and sat on it.

"This one. I guess". I muttered to myself.

"Okay with that sweetie". Clara asked and I nodded my head.

"Okay go change and I'll show you your duty post". Clara said as Maya immediately entered into the bath room.

Come to think of it. Maya isn't speaking to me creepily but normal. Why?

Maya got out of bathroom and I got in and changed into the maids uniform. The uniform clung a little on my body exposing bits of my body and I don't like it. I got out of the bathroom and Maya and Clara shouted.

"Wow!"

"Why are you both shouting".

"You've got a defined body for a woman". Maya answered. Well that I know.

"The guards won't keep their eyes of you". Clara confessed and I became unsecured about it.

"Maybe that's why the king couldn't keep his eyes of ya". Maya joked.

"Don't go there Maybe, don't". I warned.

"The king did what?" Clara asked curiously with a big smile.

"Nothing much, after the queen picked 10 best dancers the king picked her as his last choice". Maya said with a crafty smile.

"Wow!" Clara exaggerated.
"What does that mean". Clara asked with full curiosity.

"I've got no clue". Maya replied grinning ears to ears.

"Enough about it and Please tell me I don't look bad in this". I asked nervously.

"Nop you look hot in it". Clara commented.

Can't they just tell me I'm okay in it than using emphatic stress in their words.

Friends. They can be something else at times. Maybe having friends aren't bad.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
Thanks
I hope this chapter wasn't boring for ya.
I wrote this chapter on march, so I don't think I was thinking straight, 😁.

So, what can you say about Clara and Maya
Drop a vote ❤

Prince charming POV next 👉👉👉👉👉👉👉.