The Troublemaker and Care Taker - Mi-jin x GN!Reader

Hogwarts Au (Cause yes)

Mi-jin- Slytherin in 5th year
Reader- Hufflepuff in 6th year(cause I don't see much ff's of them, sorry if it's not your house)

Reader uses They/Them pronounces
———

{ ~ 3rd Person's POV ~}

"Yah! Park Mi-jin! We're gonna get in trouble for this!" A Hufflepuff with h/c and e/c trying to call out their Slytherin buddy to calm down and not do anything stupid.

"C'mon y/n you can just let that greasy hair man talk bullshit about you!" The Slytherin yelled back at them gripping her wand in her hand.

"Mi-jin please! First your trying to move a year up and now this!" Te Hufflepuff cried out running faster.

But it was too late Mi-jin was not out of sight,the Hufflepuff sighed and put a hand on their head.

"Mi-jin again?" She heard someone said behind them.

They looked behind them and saw 2 4th years, A Ravenclaw by the name Choi Nam-ra and a smaller Hufflepuff clinging on to her, her Name was Nam On-jo.

They nodded and looked around to possibly see her Slytherin buddy but nothing.

"Do you think she's gonna get in more trouble than last time trying to learn advanced potions?" The Ravenclaw asked the Hufflepuff Prefect.

They nodded keeping a blank face, "First I have been dealing with Mi-jin ever since she was in her 1st years not ever since I became a prefect it became worst" they said leaning on a wall.

"You have been stressing yourself out more n/n, now that your prefect and trying to deal with Mi-jin let's just hope you don't get to be captain of the quidditch team and let Wu-jin deal with that" the younger Hufflepuff girl said.

The older Hufflepuff nodded agreeing with the younger girl

"I'm gonna try and find her, I'll see you 2 later" They said waving the 2 off.

I walked around the hallwaysin in panic trying to find Mi-jin.

"Y/n" they heard someone call them as they looked behind still panic.

They saw Hermione walking towards her.

She noticed the panic look on their face, "Mi-jin again?" she asked as they just nodded.

The brunette sighed "I'm gonna make this quick, DA meeting is after school hours, bring Mi-jin as well, she's gonna be a great exclusive for the DA" she said quickly.

They nodded and send her an appreciate smile and ran off again.

They saw Mi-jin peaking at the Potions class they ran over to her and grab the back of her robe and dragged her.

"Hey! Let go! It's getting good!" Mi-jin quietly yelled out as the Hufflepuff just stared straight ahead.

"No, we are gonna get caught by" they paused for a moment before frowning at the thought of the pink clothed Inquisitor woman "Fucking Dolores Umbridge" they said absolutely pisses off.