A New Friend - (Ha-ri x NB!Reader)

Ha-ri - She/Her
Reader- They/Them

Reader's House- (Your Hogwarts House)/ (Y/H/H)
Ha-ri- Gryffindor

Tell me if you guys want more Au's in this book, I would be happy to make them :]

{ ~ Third Person's POV ~ }

Ha-ri walked down the hallway with her brother, Wu-jin.

He was also in Gryffindor like her, But he was a year younger than her.

They didn't have the same classes so they only hang out at breakfast or the end of the day.

As the bell rang Wu-jin waved at his sister before walking to the direction of his next class.

Ha-ri walked to find the Transfiguration Class and actually just made it in time as Professor McGonagall just entered and started attendance.

Before Professor McGonagall can call the next person somebody in the (Y/H/H) barged in and apologized for being late.

Professor McGonagall shrugged them off an told them to go to a seat.

They went to sit beside a vacant seat which was just beside Ha-ri as they asked if the seat was taken she shook my head as a no and sat down as they waited for Professor McGonagall call them.

Transfiguration wasn't that bad, it was confusing at some times but it seems like the (Y/H/H) beside the Gryffindor enjoyed it.

Ha-ri was familiar who this Person beside her,it was Y/n Y/L/N, 6th year like her.

Their were pretty much talked about after what she heard they came out as Non-Binary.

Ha-ri didn't care much but some students did, she had heard that Draco and his goons were bullying them and keeps calling them their last pronounce.

But they didn't care and just walked away from them and ignored them.

After Transfiguration was free period,

Ha-ri peacefully walked at the corridor as she looked around.

She heard laughing at the corner and took a peak on what was happening.

She had seen Y/n sitting in the floor with their book on the floor.

Their head was down as Draco and the others laughed at the poor (Y/H/H).

Ha-ri took out her wand and pointed it at Draco, and silently whispered Stupefy sending Draco into the wall beside him.

His goons looked at the direction on where tell spell came from and looked at Ha-ri with fear as she glared at them.

"Leave them alone, Or would you like to end up like your leader here" she said sternly pointing her wand on the unconscious Draco.

The goons shook their head and immediately grabbed Draco and left.

Ha-ri walked over to Y/n picked up their book and held out a hand to help them stand up.

The looked up at her and grabbed her hand pulling the theirself up.

She handed them their book back as they took it slowly.

"Thank you... For helping me with them" They thanked her sending her a soft and small smile.

Ha-ri returned the small smile and said "Your welcome, if they ever hurt you again, don't hesitate to tell me"

Their eyes sparked and looked at her unsure "are you sure? I don't want to cause you trouble" they said looking down shamelessly.

"It's fine, it's stupid that they bully you cause of your gender, well you don't have one, but you get the point right" she said nervously as they chuckled.

"Yeah I do" they said before pausing.

"Wanna... Hang out later? I'm planning on going out to get butterbeer, you in?" They said in a hopeful tone.

"Sure, I'd love to" She said smiling at the (Y/H/H).

"C'mon, we should go to our last class and get change to something more cozy, it's cold outside" she said as they nodded.

They walked side by side as they talked about hang out plans for later.

Y/n seem to be happy to find a friend who can understand them, and Ha-ri is happy herself she can have someone to hang out with.

As they walked suggesting things together with a smile in their face.

A/n- what do you guys think of short but fluffy oneshot's?