Scarf - (Hyo-ryung x NB!Reader)

(Short but Fluff :]

Not requested I'm just gay

---

{ ' Hyo-ryung's POV ' }

As I was walking in the hallway of the school I looked outside to see it was already snowing

I looked back at my trance and started speed walking.

I didn't have a scarf or jacket or anything else to keep me warm.

I looked around to see other students started to leave with their friends or just walking alone chilling.

As I reached outside snowflakes started to fall down on to my hair.

I groan and walked back to some roof to stop the snow to reach me.

I sighed and took my phone out to call my mom.

As I received no answer I looked down defeated.

I was about to risk it and run but I felt someone take my hand.

I looked behind me seeing Y/n holding up an umbrella a f/c scarf around their neck and a comfy looking jacket.

"What are you doing? Running out to the snow without an umbrella or scarf?" They said seriously.

I looked down to my feet as they stared at me.

"I didn't bring one with me, I didnt think it will be this bad" I said fiddling with my fingers.

I heard them sigh and pat my head to remove the snow out my head.

"Just don't do it again, you might catch a cold" they said worried.

I nodded understanding as I kept looking down.

I felt a warm cloth being wrapped around my neck.

I slightly looked up and saw Y/n wrapping their scarf around my neck.

After they have fixed the scarf the put their hands down and grabbed the umbrella from the floor and held their hand out.

"C'mon I'll walk you home" they said.

I looked at their hand hesitated before grabbing it.

They intertwined our hand as we started to walk out of the campus.

As well walked in silent I looked at them.

"You didn't have to do this, I could of just called my mom" I said you them.

"I wanted to anyways, plus this is what normal couples do right?" They said,

We were both new to this relationship thing, I have just confessed to them 3 weeks ago and officially got together just a week ago.

"Yeah.." I said slightly smiling looking at their side profile.

They bought me closer to them and put our hands on the pocket of their jacket.

"Your hands are cold, bath yourself with warm water later" they said blankly.

I nodded and gave them a soft smile that they return then stared ahead at the crosswalk.

———
A/n- like I said short.

This chapter idea came up at my mind last night and I thought the idea was cute so I decided to do it.

So update on the special oneshot and a ha-ri oneshot I made the current words are.

Special oneshot- 2804 words
Ha-ri oneshot- 4070 words