Hairclip and Keychain - (Ji-min x GN!Reader)

I realized I havent done a Hee su and Ji-min oneshot yet so I'll do it now I'll do Hee su's later

Prompt; Y/n bought Ji-min a hairclip a keychain as a small gift, thinking she won't use it, so they didn't think much about it until the next day

[ ' Third Person's POV ' ]

"Here" Y/n handed out a small bag to Ji-min before putting their left hand on their pants pocket.

"What's that?" Ji-min asked taking the bag from them.

"A small gift I bought before I came here, you can open it later" They said.

She looked down on the paper bag before humming and nodding her head before walking away with Y/n to their small stroll around the mall.

· · ·

"Thanks for today I enjoy it" Ji-min said with a smile as they walked out of the mall.

"No problem, we should probably go home it's Monday tomorrow and we have school" They said as they gave Ji-min a bag with her bought things.

She took the bag from them before realizing she don't have the small paper bag she had.

"Wait where's the paper bag you gave me?"

"I put it there" they said slightly opening the bag that she handed to Ji-min.

Ji-min opened it to double check to see the white colored bag inside sighing relief.

"Thanks again for today and the gift"

"It's no problem, c'mon we can share a cab" they said grabbing her unoccupied hand and started to walk.

· · ·

"I like the clip Ji-min, where did you get it?" Asked Hyo-ryeong as she pointed at the black with white strips clip she was wearing.

"Not sure, Y/n gave it to me yesterday" she said fixing the keychain on her bag.

"Did Y/n also bought you the ice bear keychain?" She asked.

"Hm-mm"

As she fixed the keychain she faced Hyo-ryeong and continued her chat.

Walking inside the classroom was Su-hyeok and Y/n talking.

"Did you gave it to her?"

"Yeah, it's not much tho, it's only a hairclip and keychain, doubt she will use it" they said looking up from the ground to Su-hyeok who was looking at someone.

"What?"

"Look at Ji-min" they looked over at their girlfriend to see her chatting with Hyo-ryeong also noticing the clip they gave her on her hair and the ice bear keychain dangling from her bag.

Their eyes sparkling as they stared at her with red tints present on their cheeks.

They felt a nudge on their side to see Su-hyeok teasingly grinning to them.

Rolling their eyes drabbing his bag before forcefully pulling him with them.

"We don't speak of this"