Their problem -Various x GN-C Reader

Gender of Reader- Gender Non-confirming
Pronounce used- Xe/Xem/Xyr

There will also be some head canons possibly hidden here, if you noticed tell me.

Hint- pronounce from a certain character

I'm not used on using any neopronouns so I made this so I can be use on using them, nd to show representation.

If any of you use neopronouns, what are your pronounce :]?

[ ' Third Person's POV ' ]

"How did that feel?" Nam-ra asked as she looked over at Y/n who looked relieved.

"That felt good" Xe said, as xe smiled at the girl beside xem.

"Did you tell anyone else than me and Ms. Park?" She asked as they both walked to the classroom.

"I only told Cheongsan and On-jo who were very supportive, but they said it will take time to get used to which I understood" xe said looking down on xyr shoes.

Nam-ra nodded her head understanding.

"Will you tell the others?" She asked.

"Not sure, probably when I'm ready" xe said.

Earning another understanding nod from the class president.

...

"Don't worry, you can tell them whenever you're ready" she said as she held on to xyr hand caressing it to try and calm xem down.

Xe sighed and slowly calmed down thanks to the girls advice as xe smiled at her.

She sends one back as she continued to read while holding the latters hand.

...

"Xe/xem, hmm..." Na-yeon said as she tried to fully understand, they continued to think with a finger on her chin.

Y/n stood in front of them nervously as xe fiddle with xyr finger.

Na-yeon looked up from the ground and looked at xem with a smile.

"Don't worry about it, I fully understand, neo pronounce are fully valid" Na-yeon said with a smile earning a relief sigh from Y/n who smiled back.

"You planning on telling anyone?" Na-yeon asked as they leaned on a bookshelf behind her.

"Later, I'm telling everyone one by one, unless their in a group I'll continue to tell them secretly" xe explained.

"I was wondering why we're in the very back of the library, I fully understand, don't want anyone telling about it yet. It's personal"

...

"I fully understand that, Y/n, we're thankful you trust us enough to tell us this" Joon-yeong said.

"I still don't understand tho" Dae-su said earning a sigh from Joon-yeong and Wu-jin and a small chuckle from Y/n.

"What are neo pronounce?"

Joon-yeong pulled Dae-su to the side and started to explain as Wu-jin walled over to Y/n.

"Hope you understand that we'll take time to understand this" Wu-jin said nervously.

"It's fine Wu-jin, it also took Prez sometime to understand, but she got used to it"

"Thanks- wait prez knows?"

"Yeah, she the first person to know" xe said sitting down as he followed the movement as Dae-su and Joon-yeong came around.

...

"Neo pronounce..." Gyeong-su said as he looked down totally confused.

"You'll get it Gyeong, it took us sometime to get used to, I'm sure you will as well" Cheongsan said patting the boys back.

"Hmm... Don't worry, in sure Y/n's alright with it to take time, right n/n?" On-jo said looking at xem.

"Yeah, no pressure"

"What if i offended you?" He asked nervously.

"Sure it probably will, but I understand since I just told you this" Y/n said.

"Ok then, just remind me...?"

"Sure" they all said.

...

"Did anyone said anything bad to you?" Nam-ra asked as she sat beside Y/n who looked at the piece of paper in front of xem.

"Well uhm.. So far most of them were supporting, but uh... Ji-min said if she can use 'she/her' pronounce for me since shes comfortable of using them more, Hyo-ryeong confronted her about that" xe said

"I'm happy she was there to confront her about it" xe said smiling silently as xe continued to write the names xe told about xyr identity.

"It's their problem of they don't understand, I'm happy your confident to tell them, I'm prouf of you" she said patting xyr head.

Y/n looked at Nam-ra and sended her a thankful smile.

"Thank you, Prez..."

A/n- Did you guys catch the head canon I put :D?

If you did what was it?