Someone's flirting with you and saw your uncomfortable

Ms. Park-

- She would approach the 2 of you and tells the person that she needed you for a moment.

- She took you before the person would even say a word.

- She would ask you if you were ok.

- Will make sure that your comfortable for the rest of the day.

On-jo-

- Will have no hesitation on confronting the person.

- They would laugh at her and tease on how short she is.

- You tried to hold her back but it was too late, man already have a broken leg.

- She ended up staying with you for the rest of the day.

Nam-ra-

- She would drag you away from them.

- She wouldn't talk to you while she was dragging you to a secluded area.

- When you guys are finally alone, she would immediately go soft and ask you if they touched you something.

- Cuddles afterwards as well.

I-sak-

- She was ready to throw hands.

- Firstly she would ask the person if she can talk to them for a moment.

- She would also tell you to stay for a moment.

- Then after you would see the person walking away from where she dragged them scared.

- The person apologized and left, while you can see an innocent I-sak in the back smiling.

Na-yeon-

- Like I-sak she was also ready to throw hands.

- at the moment you were the only one close to her, so seeing the person who was there for her the longest uncomfortable made her mad.

- She threatened the person that she well tell everyone their secret if they don't stop flirting with you.

- Once they stopped she told you that if they flirted with you and made you uncomfortable again just tell her, She will deal with it.

Ha-ri-

- She once aimed towards them and perposely missed to scare them.

- 'Oops, I missed'

- She whispered to them if she catch them flirting with you again she would do it again, not missing this time

Mi-jin-

- She once pointed a lit c1g at them.

- The other time she kicked the person's leg from the back.

- 'Didn't see you there'

- She innocently smiled at them, no regrets on what she did.