You coming home after getting jumped

You coming home after getting jumped-

Warning- mentions of cuts and bruises

Ms. Park-

- You tried to talk calmly to the opponent team after they kicked the soccer ball to one of your team student got hit with the ball from the back.

- They got pissed and punched you in the face as their coach tried to held them back from getting you more injured.

- She went home early so while she was cooking she saw your injuries and turned off the stove and went to grab the first aid kit.

- She makes sure to be careful when treating your wounds.

On-jo-

- You were staying over at On-jo's since your parent won't be home for a while and you didn't want to be alone.

- While walking the streets someone accidentally threw a basketball ball on your face hard making your nose bleed and got a small bruise on your cheek.

- She ended getting her dad to do it since she didn't know how to treat wounds.

- But she was there for comfort.

Nam-ra-

- Someone was talking shit about her being such a 'goody good president' and 'a know-it-all'

- You didn't want her to know so you tried to hide it from her but she ain't stupid.

- She ended up finding out when she noticed you always looking around from her direction,

- She scolded you while she was healing your cuts and bruises.

I-sak-

- She was there watching the fight.

- She didn't know what to do so she slowly walked away to find a teacher that actually cares about a students health like Ms. Park

- She was the one who treated your wounds while Ms. Park asked questions on why you attacked them.

- They were bullying a student so it made sense.

Na-yeon-

- She did not know what to do.

- She had her butler to heal your scars since she was just standing in the sides worried and guilty that she didn't do anything to stop you getting into fights.

- You assured her that it wasn't her fault.

- Made sure she didn't leave your side

Ha-ri-

- she made sure that you were ok and healed after someone from your archery team attacked you.

- She told the coach you were injured while glaring at the person who attacked you.

- Once archery practices were done she always goes to your place with new bandages and food you like.

Mi-jin-

- once she saw your injuries she immediately asked who did it.

- she wanted to beat the shit out of someone.

- She stayed with you while you were getting healed.

Eunji-

- Panics, yea.

- She made sure to be careful while healing your wounds.

- When she accidentally pressed to hard she made sure to stop and says sorry a lot.

- She made sure to ask if your wounds are hurting everyday (Eunji my beloved ❤)

Hee su-

- She walked in on you fighting someone.

- She ran back out to get Ms. Park

- Once you guys were out of the fight she dragged you to the clinic.

- She was the one who healed your wounds cause she was confused on what happened.

Hyeon-ju

- You and Gwi-nam got into a fight.

- She got some of the school gaurds to break the fight cause she knows if she did it on her own she will also be bruised up.

- She took care of you the rest of the day.

———
A/n- currently having a gay panic at 8:39pm, don't ask.