Rest - (Ms. Park x Fem!Reader)

Short fluffy chapter

Requested by- annienosesprmcy

(Small prompt- Sunhwa is stressing with her work so the reader make her lunch)

[ Third Person's POV ]

"Yah! Sun, take some rest, the finals wont be until next month!" Y/n whined as she took off her coach jacket putting it on a rack.

Rain continued to poured as a teacher was typing in to her computer.

"I need to finished this then i could move on into finishing lesson plans" she said her eyebrows frowning.

"Aish" Y/n sighed as she walked out of their room leaving a focused Sunhwa busy with her work.

After a few minutes or so she heard the footsteps walking to her, not minding it much before seeing someone's shadow coming beside her.

She looked over and saw you with a mug and a plate.

"At least eat something then continue, you didn't eat lunch earlier" you said with a small pout.

Sunhwa smiled and take the plate and mug from you one by one.

After she took it both, you walked out of the room once again confusing Sunhwa.

She put the mug down and placed her plate beside her laptop.

You entered the room with a cup of hot chocolate for yourself and say down on the bed sighing relieved.

You looked out the window to see rain still pouring down but it seem to calm down a little.

You looked back at your drink and slowly drank it.

You felt the bed dip down and a head dropping on your shoulder.

You looked at your shoulder to see Sunhwa looking tired, her eyes closed and let out a small yawn.

"Tired?" you asked putting an arm around her shoulder.

She hummed as an answer, You put your mug on the table beside your bed before looking at Sunhwa.

You placed a small kiss on top of her head before putting your head on top of hers.

You looked at the rain one more time before closing to rest your eyes.

A/n- lacking motivation so its short, sorry :[