My secret off screen girlfriend (Yi-hyun x Fem!Reader)

{ Should I do more of their actress x reader? If you like to please tell me so I can add them in the request page :] }

C/N- Character Name
F/f- favorite food

-

{ ' Third Person's POV ' }

"Alright that's enough from you pretty boy" Y/n said pulling Yi-hyun away from Solomon who laughed at the girls jealousy.

Yi-hyun slightly chuckles at her girlfriend as she hugged her waist and pulled her closer into a hug as Y/n glared at Lomon who have his hands raised up and hid behind Chan-young who laughed at them.

"C'mon, love don't mind him let's just enjoy our break time" Yi-hyun chuckled out as she grabbed her girlfriends hand and dragged her away from Solomon and Chan-young laughing their asses out.

...

"She looks like a Chipmunk storing food in her mouth" Ji-hu pointed out as Yi-hyun and Ji-hoo looked at the seperate table afar from them.

They looked over at the table where Eunsaem, Seung-ri and you sat.

You ignored the two's flirting as you peacefully slurped up your noodles.

Your cheeks puffed out as you chewed on the noodles.

"She does, I call her chipmunk sometimes" Yi-hyun claims as she looked at Ji-hu.

"Do you think we should invite her here, she looks annoyed how she's third wheeling the two" Ji-hu pointed out as Yi-hyun looked over and saw you looking at them with a bored look.

"Give her time, she'll eventually walk over here" Yi-hyun said as the younger girl in front of her nodded.

After a few minutes Yi-hyun saw you with f/f, "What brings you here n/n?" Asked Ji-hu keeping her laugh in as Yi-hyun let out a small smile.

"Eun and Seung-ri are third wheeling me, I made an excuse to get more food and I'll go back to them, I didn't go back to them but... I did get my food" she said enthusiastically making Ji-hu laugh with Yi-hyun beside you looking down on her food laughing silently.

...

*Interview*

"If you had to choose to go on a date with one of the characters, who would you choose?" Chan-young read out loud.

"Nam-ra" Y/n said no hesitation making the cast look at you surprised noon how fast you answered.

"Why?" Asked Chan-young.

"I have a lot of reasons why, ok number on-"

"You know what never mind, next person, answer" Chan-young Inturupted as Y/n looked at him offended

"I'll go out with... C/n, she has a sweet but protective personality and personally I love it" Yi-hyun said before looking at Y/n who was trying to hold back a smile.

"Not surprised they'll choose each other" Yoo-mi said with Ji-hu beside her nodding in agreement.

"Shut" Y/n exclaimed playfully.

...

"Hey, Y/n so.. " Yi-hyun was about to ask you a question when she looked over at you to see you thinking.