My half-zombie - Nam-ra x Fem!OC

Oc-

Name- Park Jin-Ae
Nicknames- Jin, Vice Prez
Family members- Park Mi-jin (Older sister)
Relationship status- Taken
Age- 17
Occupation- Class vice president
Hair style- Wolf cut
Hair color- Black
Eye color- Dark Brown
Height- 1.68cm (5'5)

[ 'Jin-Ae's POV ]

"You ok?" I asked Nam-ra who was sitting beside me with our hands tied.

I only received a nod from her as she looked at the view from the window.

I looked away from her as I stared at my lap.

"You shouldn't have not done that" I said making her look at me confused.

"Done what?" She asked scooting closer to me.

"Try to go outside since you were infected" I said not minding her staring at me as I just continued to stare at my lap.

She looked away and then looked at our tied hands.

"We don't know if I'm gonna become like a monster-"

"Well your not one" I cut her off.

"I don't want to lose you Nam, I don't even know where my sister is at the moment. Shit I don't even know if she's still alive" I said leaning on my chair.

"I don't wanna lose your too Jin-ah" she said taking my hand intertwining our fingers then putting it on her lap.

"I was actually planning a date for both of us after school, but this happened" she said sadly gripping my hand.

"Then let's promise something" I said looking at the shorter girls beside me.

"After this, let's go out, just us" I said making her look at me with a hopeful look.

"Really?" I nodded making her let out a smile making my heart flutter.

She leaned in to put her head on my shoulder as she looked outside.

I stared at her for a while before pressing a kiss on top of her head and softly caress her hand.

{ Time Skip }

I sat down with Nam-ra with the others and good news we found Mi-jin a friend of hers while running to the gym.

Sadly while trying to get in the room Mi-jin lost her friend by sacrificing himself since he was slowing Mi-jin down.

Ha-ri-, her friend was Wu-jin's older sister.

It was quiet only thing to be heard was the zombies growling and Cheong-san's silent sobs.

He found out his mother was infected and he watched his friends beat her until she wasn't moving much.

We manage to get him to silent down to not attract zombies, Dae-su apologized due to not knowing it was his mother but he received no answer.

I looked beside me to see a sleeping Nam-ra who look like she was shivering.

I took off my blazer and wrapped it around her to act like a blanket.

They left their blankets at the rooftop so they won't have to worry about weight incase they have to run.

But it's blankets it's not that heavy anyways so why complain about it, Jin taught to herself.

She felt weight on her shoulders to see Nam-ra's head on her shoulder peacefully sleeping.

She smiled and pressed a kiss on her head before going to sleep.