Flirting - (Hyeon-ju x Fem!Reader)

Prompt; Someone was flirting at Y/n that she didn't even noticed until her girlfriend pointed it out

[ Third Person's POV ]

Hyeon-ju glared at the person you have been talking to for the past hour.

She was not far, so she can practically hear your conversation with the person.

He told you a flirty comeback as you only laughed it off only making Hyeon-ju's eyebrows furrow.

"I'll see you around then, n/n" they said winking before they left.

Hyeon-ju then walked towards you wrapping an arm around your waist while glaring at the person's back profile.

"You ok there my love?" You asked noticing her bad mood.

She only hummed and dragged you to where she was earlier.

She leaned on to the wall while you leaned on her side putting your head on her shoulder.

You closed your eyes still processing what happened earlier with the conversation you had just earlier.

You felt your girlfriend's hand caress your waist only making you lean more to get your arm around her neck and the other behind her.

You stayed silent and the same position for a while before Hyeon-ju's arm slumped down confusing you.

You looked up to see the same face she made earlier when you just finished talking to the person earlier.

"You ok?" You asked caressing he shoulder.

She looked down at you "you do realized that they were flirting with you earlier?" She asked jealously.

Your eyes widen on shocked, why didn't you realized this sooner?

"THEY WERE?!" You jumped up making Hyeon-ju flinch .

As you looked down panicked still looking panicked and wondering why you didn't knew sooner.

While Hyeon-ju looked at you with soften eyes and slightly smiled.

Knowing that she would be ok, knowing that you wouldn't leave her for anyone else.

A/n- fat time check, 11:42 at night, supposed to be asleep but hEY! here we are.

I uploaded earlier at my secretly in love with you book, and the owl house oneshots book and now this one cause I felt bored!

This was totally worth it

No one can stop me now >:D