Calm down - (Ha-ri x Fem!Reader x Mi-jin)

(Higschool Au, No zombies)

The reader is a Soccer player

———

{ ~ Third Person's POV ~ }

"Where the fuck is he?!" A voice being heard echoing the halls as a certain short hair girl ran around the hallways.

2 other girls tried to catch up with her to make sure she doesn't do anything stupid, as worse hurt someone.

"YAH! PARK MI-JIN!" another voice yelled out as she ran towards the shorter girl.

A sigh was heard from behind the both girls as she continues to chase both of them.

"We're gonna get in trouble again" she mumbled to herself.

The short haired girl was about to open a classroom door before getting pulled off and her back was in contact with someone's front.

"YAH! PUT ME DOWN" She yelled out trying to get off her grip.

The h/c only stayed quiet as she looked at the taller girl behind her for help

The taller girl sighed and grabbed Mi-jin and carried her over her shoulders.

The soccer player sighed reliefed as she looked at her girlfriends.

The short haired girl was trying to get off her girlfriends grip but instead the taller girl started to walk away.

They reached their shared dorm before she could place her on the bed she signals the h/c girl to lock the door just incase Mi-jin runs away and beats a guy into a pulp.

The h/c obeyed as she watched her plop Mi-jin down on the bed as she was sulking.

She faces the headboard of the bed not even looking at her girlfriends as she was annoyed.

You see earlier that day some random guys pushed Y/n into a wall on purpose thinking it was funny.

Y/n was send to the infirmary to get her bruise treated.

A small cut was seen on her cheek bone but it was covered in a bandage.

But after she told this small story to her girlfriends, the other was mad and annoyed while the other went feral and left the dorm to get the guy.

Apparently it was one junior, she doesn't want 3 of them to get in trouble for beating a junior just because she got pushed on a wall.

The girl with a low ponytail and the h/c just stared at her sulking.

"I'm gonna go get something to cheer her up, just talk to her" the h/c said walking to the kitchen to get her girlfriends favorite snack.

She left the 2 alone as it was now quiet.

"Yah" Ha-ri tried to call her out but nothing no response.

"Park Mi-jin" she called out again.

But like the other no response.

She stared at her in disbelief and then sat down next to her but paid no mind to it.

She grabbed her chin and make them face each other.

The short haired girl glared at her as the archery held a blank face.

Mi-jin was about to asked what she needed when their lips were pulled into a kiss.

It caught the girl off guard but melt into it after a few minutes.

Mi-jin wrapped her arms around her shoulders as Ha-ri's hand went to her jaw.

As the two kissed, Ha-ri pushed Mi-jin on the wall causing a small whimper to fall off her mouth.

As the two made out, Y/n came back with tray with bowls of noodles she was about to talk when she realized the two's situation

She secretly and silently walked back to the kitchen leaving the two alone.

After Ha-ri broke the kiss as they panted for air.

"Are you gonna stop sulking now?" She asked as she caress her girlfriends jawline.

The short haired girl slightly looks down and nodded.

The archery was satisfied with her answer and stood up from the bed to help Y/n with the food.

After a while Y/n and Ha-ri was seen entering the room with Ha-ri holding 3 bottles of coke, and Y/n holding a tray of noodles.

They placed the food on the small cabinet beside the beds as Ha-ri went to get the laptop to watch something.

Y/n lay down next me Mi-jin and put her head on her lap.

Mi-jin caressed her hair and watched Ha-ri pick a movie.

Ha-ri pleaced the laptop down and played the movie she grabbed her bowl of noddles and started to eat.

Y/n sat up and signals Ha-ri to grab her bowl.

She handed hers then Mi-jin's as they all focused on the movie while eating.

———
A/n- what oneshot should I do next? :]

I worked on both the Ha-ri x Fem!reader and this one last night, I just finished this one today.

I manage to finish the Ha-ri one last night but I did got caught by my mom but totally worth it