More than friends (I-sak x Fem!Reader)

Requested by- ShenReading

' Y/N's POV '

I was walking around the hallway with I-sak as we made our way to out class.

"Why didn't you come with On-jo and Cheong-san?" i asked the girl beside me.

"I wanted to walk with you today" she said.

I gave her a small smirk "How sweet of you, lovely" i teased.

she nudged my shoulder making her giggle, she clinged her arm on my mine as we entered the classroom.

She went over to her seat as i went over to mine which was just beside Hee su, i greeted her as she greeted back.

I put my bag on my seat and went over to Wu-jin, Dae-su and Joonyeong.

' I-sak's POV '

"How was your walk around the hallway with Y/n?" On-jo said in a teasing manner.

"It's great, how's your's and Cheong-san?" i said back raising my eyebrow at her.

She pouted "I was just teasing you, chill" she said making me chuckle at her.

"Hey I-sak?" We looked and saw Cheong-san and Gyeong-su.

"Is it true that you and Y/N are dating?" Gyeong-su asked making me suprised.

"Whoa are you?" On-jo said looking at me.

"Were not, were just friends" i said as the 3 looked at me unconvinced.

"What you dont believe me? ask Y/N" i said leaning my head on my desk.

' On-jo's POV '

"C'mon lets go and ask Y/N" i stood up from my seat and walk to Y/N with the 2 boys, We saw Y/N talking to Dae-su, Wu-jin and Joonyeong.

"Y/N!" Y/N stopped talking to Dae-su and looked at us confused.

"Yeah?" she said leaning on the wall.

"we wanted to ask you something important" i said, she leaned off the wall and told us to follow her.

We went outside the classroom, "What is it?" she asked looking around.

"We wanted to ask if is it true that you and I-sak are dating" Cheong-san asked.

She looked surprised, i noticed red tints coming from her cheeks making me slightly smirked at her.

"Well?"

She looked at the classroom to check if someone is ease dropping then looked around the hallway.

she leaned in on us and whispered "Don't tell anyone or I-sak i told you this, but yeah we are" she said smugly.

We looked at her shocked as she gave us a smug smile.