Enemies?- (Na-yeon x GN!Reader)

' On-jo's POV '

Me, Cheong-san and Gyeong-su was walking to the cafeteria spotting Na-yeon and Y/N fighting, Again.

"what do you think they're fighting about his time?" Gyeong-su asked looking at the 2 back and forth.

Me and Cheong-san shrugged.

We stood there for a moment watching the 2.

"When do you think they will realize they have feeling's for each other?" i asked them.

Cheong-san shrugged as Gyeong-su looked at us confused.

"They like each other?" he asked us completely lost.

"Yeah, ever since a year ago, aren't they not obvious?" I asked him then looked at him.

"They only thing thats obvious is that they fight at any chance they get" he said looking back at the 2.

I saw them finally split up Na-yeon going to the cafeteria while Y/N is coming at our direction.

"What did you guy's fought about this time?" I asked them when they were close to us.

"i do not want to talk about it" that what all they said before leaving as they walked passes us.

We looked at them confused, we shrugged it out and went to the cafeteria.

' Time Skip '

We entered the classroom seeing Na-yeon and Y/N not minding each other, Y/N was reading a piece of paper while Na-yeon was twirling the pen she was holding.

We ended up sitting in Cheong-san's seat as we just sat there talking.

I saw Y/N passes the same piece of paper they were holding a while ago.

It was passed to Na-yeon, The girl with the pink cardigan looked tired but manage to pick up the piece of paper on the floor.

She opened the piece of paper and read it.

I didn't mind them and just focus on what Cheong-san was talking about.

But i can't help but noticed that Na-yeon slightly smiled when she read the paper.

I looked at Y/N confused but they didn't noticed but just laid their head down.

I kept looking at them back and forth confused but snapped out of it and focused on what Cheong-san was talking about.

' The Next Day '

' Nam-ra's POV '

I walked out my house, i looked around and saw Y/N waiting in front of Na-yeon's house.

I looked at them confused, i didn't mind it but i cant help but wonder what are they doing in front of Na-yeon's house.

I saw Na-yeon come out and saw Y/N, I saw a big smile form and ran to them.

She ran to Y/N and gave them a big hug, making Y/N laugh.

I looked at them surprise before fast walking to school.

' Time Skip '

I looked down at my desk still confused on what happened back at Na-yeon's place.

"You ok Prez?" i heard someone asked me, i looked beside me and saw On-jo looking at me concerned.

I nodded and just gave her a small smile to reassure her.

She look hesitate but then asked "What were you thinking about?".

I looked back down thinking before hearing the door opened.

We saw Na-yeon getting lightly pushed inside the classroom, she looked at the person who pushed her with a scowl.

She walked to her seat still pissed, I saw Y/N came in with a smug smile walking to their seat.

"They are hiding something" i mumbled.

"What was that Prez?" I heard On-jo asked me making me slightly startled.

"I feel like they are hiding something" I whispered to On-jo, she still looked confused.

"Who's hiding something?" she asked.

"Na-yeon and Y/N" i looked at her.

"Why do you think that?" she whispered back at me.

"I just saw Y/N waiting in front of Na-yeon's house earlier, i saw Na-yeon ran to her and gave her a hug, she had a big smile on her face as well" i whispered making ON-jo look at me suprised.

"You did?" i nodded.

I saw Joon-yeong came in with Dae-su and Woo-jin, "Ms. Park is coming!" he yelled out making the others go back to their seat.

On-jo went back to her seat as Ms. Park went inside the classroom.

' Time Skip '

I walked around the hallway and saw Y/N running towards the classroom.

I looked at her running figure confused.

I slowly walked towards the classroom and saw Y/N and Na-yeon talking about something, well mostly Na-yeon as Y/N just sat there listening to her looking at her with heart eyes.

I noticed Y/N seeming to be leaning closer to her, my eyes widen and immediately walked away.

'What is going on with those 2..?' i shook my head out of my thoughts and continue to walk to away.

————
A/n- sorry for another short chapter, but since that the owl house will be streaming at 10pm PST i will have to wait for that tomorrow.

and uhm i will forever hate youtube and tiktok for spoiling me, i saw a video in yt about some clips in ep11, and the first spoiler i got was someone's pfp, A FCKING PFP.

I also got regrets about opening Dana's new tweet about spoilers, and i saw a cute lumity pic.

im just here trying not to go back to yt and get spoilers, im trying so hard ok!

so please for me to ignore everything, comment your favorite line in The Owl House or any of your favorite Cartoon or Anime.

' And today ill show Luz that i am an awesome girlfriend '

' as Luz's girlfriend i must- ' 

' Luz wouldn't make that kind of threat, im an awesome girlfriend ' 

- Amity Blight, Aug 7, 2021