Better yet? - (Nam-ra x Fem!Reader)

Short and Comfort Chapter

Prompt; Nam-ra is stressed out and the reader is there to make her feel better

[ Third Person's POV ]

Nam-ra sighed and put her hand on her head as she looked at her notebooks in front of her.

She turned off the table lamp and went to her bed, she layed down looking at the ceiling.

Sighing to herself she sat down on her bed, she was just about to stand up when someone went inside.

Jang Y/n, Jang Wu-jin's twin sister and her girlfriend.

Y/n gave her a goofy grin making Nam-ra let out a small smile.

Her worries went away as she opened her arms still the grin on her face not washing off.

She stood up and running towards her.

She tightly hugged her burrying her face on the girls shoulder not wanting to let go.

"Strong grip there, calm down love, I'm not going anywhere" she reassured her.

Her grip on her lighten, her head still on her shoulder. Y/n was slightly taller than her making her stand up on her tippy toes to reach her shoulder.

Sighing happily she stood straight her head now reaching her chest.

She put her forehead on her girlfriends chest closing her eyes now feeling safe and calm than ever.

"You're never like this unless your stressed out, what's wrong, my love?" Y/n asked wrapping your arms around her waist.

"School work" Nam-ra said as anxiety started building up.

"Let's take some rest for now, tomorrow is the weekends, I would like to spend them with you without you being pressured"  she said letting go of the hug.

Nam-ra put her hands behind her back as she looked down missing the contact.

You took off your school coat and put it on the basket beside the door.

"C'mon" you held a hand out for her to take which she held promptly.

Y/n dragged her to Nam-ra's bed plopping both of you down.

Wrapping your arms around Nam-ra, her arms around your torso.

She burried her face on your neck as she felt herself drift to sleep in no time.

You played with the fabric of the hem of her shirt as you felt your eyelids slowly closed.

A/n- Happy pride Month everyone :]