You got bitten

You got bitten:

(Most Hee su preferences her baby didn't appear in them cause they were a high school au, since this the original her baby is mentioned)

Ms. Park-

- She didn't know what to do.

-it's dangerous cause she knows that you will turn into those zombies, but she doesn't want to lose her s/o

- She didn't want to lose you.

On-jo-

- She didn't want to let go of you.

- She would rather become one of those monsters instead of losing the love of her life.

- Her classmate and even yourself tried to make her let go of you, you didn't want her to get hurt.

Nam-ra-

- She doesn't want to lose you as well like her classmates.

- You tried to go out the room yourself but she didn't let you.

- She doesn't want to let you go.

I-sak-

- She was trying to push you away from her classmates who were trying to get you out.

- You tried to reason to her that you don't want her to get hurt.

- But still doesn't want to let go.

Na-yeon-

- Even she was already scared at the situation they are in now, she was even more scared to lose you.

- You thought that she was gonna kick you out due to you already infected, but she wouldn't let go of your hand.

- She didn't want to lose the only person who cared for her.

Ha-ri-

- Once she noticed you were infected, she was hesitated but aimed her bow at you.

- You were shocked by she had her reason she was also trying to live.

- Her hands were shaking and she was already tearing up not wanting to shoot, she ended up not shooting not wanting to hurt you more.

Mi-jin-

- She was saw the bite on your arm, she pointed her spear at you with shaking hands.

- You told her to kill you, you didn't want to hurt her after you turn.

- She didn't want to, Instead you hold her hand for the last time before leaving your hiding place.

Eunji-

- She was shocked when she found the bite mark on your shoulder.

- Turns out you got bit trying to protect her.

- Her grip from your hand was gone when you immediately left the room once your hand was starting to crack.

Hee su-

- You tried to get the 2 of you to safety running away with HER baby.

- You promised her that you will protect her and her baby, and you kept your promise.

- She didn't want to leave without you, she was too late you lured the zombies the other way so she can escape.

————
A/n- here's another one of your request IL0vesussines the other 2 is probably gonna get uploaded tomorrow, not sure :]

Thank you for the 3k+ reads and 206 votes, thank you for all the support your giving me, it means a lot :)

I appreciate you guys so much, sending much love <3